Check your account email address ×

Save me

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Somebody needs to pull the plug on his campaign...just sad at this point whether or not you agree with his politics. 

Wonder who the DNC would pick to fill in for Joe?  It will be suicide if they dont pick Bernie. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Wonder who the DNC would pick to fill in for Joe?  It will be suicide if they dont pick Bernie. 

At this point I think you are correct but they hate the guy. :lol:

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

It is my understanding that it would have to be one of the former candidates.  You can’t just grab anyone and replace Joe.  There is a process. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It is my understanding that it would have to be one of the former candidates.  You can’t just grab anyone and replace Joe.  There is a process. 

So no Cuomo?

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So no Cuomo?

Well, I guess they could do what ever they want.  I don’t really see a lot of push back from anyone in the party. 

But, yeah.  When they were talking about replacing Joe with Cuomo.  Our local radio station had a guy on saying you can not do that.  You have to go back to the prior candidates that campaigned . 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Somebody needs to pull the plug on his campaign...just sad at this point whether or not you agree with his politics. 

I don't even think he's a bad guy, seems rather likeable in fact.  But president, at this point in the game?  NFW.   :bc: 

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't even think he's a bad guy, seems rather likeable in fact.  But president, at this point in the game?  NFW.   :bc: 

I agree, and Joe is a Character for sure just not presidental.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Hillary-  and this time she would win as disgusting as that is.  

Hillary is a 2 time loser, I dont think they will trot her out for a 3rd time. 

28 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hillary is a 2 time loser, I dont think they will trot her out for a 3rd time. 

You are giving the dems too much credit. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they trotted her out there. 

I hate Biden. I also hate his wife, and his family. He KNOWS he's compromised, but continues to take his chances and seek the glorious POWER of the presidency. 

I hate how he wants to fight people. He's a fukkin punk from Scranton, who just sucked off the taxpayer's tit for 40 years. 

He called a girl a LYING UGLY PONY SOLDIER at town hall meeting.

He called an Iowa farmer fat, and a liar, and wanted to challenge him physically.

He called a factory worker " full of shit " when asked about gun rights.

I hate Biden. He's a fukkin punk. I hate his guts. 

I think Joe should just let his wife continue to talk. Someone needs to step in and not let this poor bugger carry on with politics. Good god!

Edited by irv