Check your account email address ×

Illlinois Opening State Parks, Golf, Boating, etc. May 1st

3 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

As of yesterday 49,903 active C-19 cases in the land of FIB,s up over 13,000 from Friday.  WAKE THE FUCK UP.

STAY OUT OF MY STATE

13000 cases just because we have limited testing right now. I bet half the country has had this bug. You should go hide under the bed.

46 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You seem very upset. Maybe some emotional distancing would do you some good. 

Not upset at all.  Just don't like the way FIB's think "we pay taxes"  "We spend money in WI", and it gives them the right to fuck up my state

2 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

Not upset at all.  Just don't like the way FIB's think "we pay taxes"  "We spend money in WI", and it gives them the right to fuck up my state

You are right, FIB's are some ignorant pricks. But you need them. 

6 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

Don't need them at all, close the state line

Yeah they own half of the state. And how many tens of thousands of cheesedicks work in Illinois? 

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah they own half of the state. And how many tens of thousands of cheesedicks work in Illinois? 

WHO GIVES A FUCK, SHUT DOWN THE BOARDER. FUCK THE FIB's

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

Hey dont joke about that, El Milagro is a big deal! Its like the spotted cow of tortillas!

:lmao:

Hopefully they will calm this AO5Twat down a little!!! 

1 hour ago, A05GSHO said:

Good lord, I kinda thought that the local hilljack, flatlander attitude was going away. Without cottage owners the local communities in northern Wisconsin would be fucked, just on the tax base alone and not to mention the residual spending they do when they're at their places. Stop acting like you own the town you live in and are living in a Covid 19 free sanctuary. BTW, what town in Wisconsin do you live in?

On 4/25/2020 at 6:50 PM, Woodtick said:

It’s you fat fucks that don’t realize that your air ports are still open and truck drivers from around the country are supplying your stores. Do you really have no common sense? Someone from NYC can jump on a plane,rent a car with Wisconsin plates at your airport,and blend right in. But but the car with the fib plates is going to kill us with Kung Flu? They are going to buy all of our toilet paper? You keep passing the same 20 dollar bill around your town and let me know how long that lasts. I don’t know what the tourist money injection is in your community is. It’s 50 billion in Chicago. IL is trying to open back up so people aren’t in food lines.  There is a fucking train dedicated for people that live in Cheese village and work in Chicago. Maybe you should protest that and get it shut down. No need for residents of Wisconsin to have fib jobs. Try to stop the fibs from coming to their second homes. You can’t,because  second home owners have the same rights as the locals. We can’t vote in the local elections. But pay into infrastructure,police,fire department,schools and so on. The second home owner pays big local tax,but doesn’t burden the local services. You are fucking dumb!

In alot of northern towns there are no local services, you have to take your garbage to a dump, the volunteer FD never loses a slab and you will be dead before the ambulance gets to you and even if they do get to you the closest decent hospitals are Green Bay or Wausau. Cottage owner taxes are used primarily to send the locals kids to school for the most part.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

In alot of northern towns there are no local services, you have to take your garbage to a dump, the volunteer FD never loses a slab and you will be dead before the ambulance gets to you and even if they do get to you the closest decent hospitals are Green Bay or Wausau. Cottage owner taxes are used primarily to send the locals kids to school for the most part.

We know a guy who got in a wreck in the UP and they had to air lift him to Wausau. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

New Glarus would go out of business without FIB's...

They named that one beer after Wisconsin women. Spotted Cow. That’s why fibs have to bring money and women,when they go to Wisconsin. :lol:

• Haha 1