Check your account email address ×

Illlinois Opening State Parks, Golf, Boating, etc. May 1st

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Nothing,peaple that want to stay home can. 

Anyone that wants to travel, doesn't have to stay home?  FFS, all I hear on the TV is to STAY AT HOME, but I guess it doesn't matter.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What is the problem with people just STAYING AT HOME?

If you are old or compromised its a good idea to stay home. If you arent at risk of dying or passing the CV on to someone who might die then no real reason to stay home. 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Anyone that wants to travel, doesn't have to stay home?  FFS, all I hear on the TV is to STAY AT HOME, but I guess it doesn't matter.

I am out every day. Headed back to AK this next week. Stay at home has a whole different meaning down here. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

If you are old or compromised its a good idea to stay home. If you arent at risk of dying or passing the CV on to someone who might die then no real reason to stay home. 

I am out every day. Headed back to AK this next week. Stay at home has a whole different meaning down here. 

Are you working as well?

Wisconsin is NOT OPEN.   I guess if I have to live by what some dumbass Democrat tells me, then others should too.

Edited by racer254

45 minutes ago, ckf said:

I've probably asked this before......WTF is a fib?

There is a long history of Chicago running northern Wisconsin. I have a customer that’s family bought a lake house in northern Wi from the Catholic Church in Chicago,in the  early 60’s.  A lot of these second homes are old money. They have been in the family for 50 plus years. There is still some bars and cash type places owned by good old boys from Chicago. They are also in the western UP. The fib thing has been passed down from Generation. https://theculturetrip.com/north-america/usa/wisconsin/articles/a-glimpse-into-wisconsins-gangster-past/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Are you working as well?

No. I retired in 2016 but did some consulting every summer for BP. I was asked to come back again this summer but not sure if I want to.

we will see what the economy does the next 12-18 months. I still have over 3 years until I can draw SS. Working a little gives me FU money. Haha

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

A second home is a investment that needs to be maintained ECT. That’s what started all of this. People going to their second homes. Not renting hotels ECT.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

A second home is a investment that needs to be maintained ECT. That’s what started all of this. People going to their second homes. Not renting hotels ECT.

I am all for this to stop.  I think this whole shutdown is bullshit.   But I respect what is being expected, as should everyone else.   If we are asked to stay at home, then what is the problem with doing it?  Or, start getting rid of these people who are trying to make you stay at home.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am all for this to stop.  I think this whole shutdown is bullshit.   But I respect what is being expected, as should everyone else.   If we are asked to stay at home, then what is the problem with doing it?  Or, start getting rid of these people who are trying to make you stay at home.

The stay at home orders vary by state and county. Stay at home does not apply to everyone. 

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And people with second homes are respecting it. I sure the are a few that aren’t.  Everyone is done with this shut down and want to get on with their lives.

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I didn't read all of this ....I got too sad after the first few pages of people talking it was all okay to be told what they can do

Of course you didn't...pretty sure you don't read much of anything. 

36 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I didn't read all of this ....I got too sad after the first few pages of people talking it was all okay to be told what they can do

Basically the fibs are headed to Wisconsin to kill the cheese heads with the Kung flu.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

And people with second homes are respecting it. I sure the are a few that aren’t.  Everyone is done with this shut down and want to get on with their lives.

I agree.   So why the fuck is our great governor evers extending it until May 26th?  If that is the case, everyone should follow his recommendations.   Maybe he is a fuck up.

Just now, racer254 said:

I agree.   So why the fuck is our great governor evers extending it until May 26th?  If that is the case, everyone should follow his recommendations.   Maybe he is a fuck up.

So ignore it then FFS...go protest...something.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So ignore it then FFS...go protest...something.

Fuck off, he is doing it because there is an election on May 12th.   And you, spin and the other POS dem supporters are all for it.  Maybe you should explain to woodtick why he should  "stay at home"

Edited by racer254
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Not sure. Tell him the fibs are on the way and he can’t stop them. Amer:usflag:ica 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Fuck off, he is doing it because there is an election on May 12th.   And you, spin and the other POS dem supporters are all for it.

I don't even live in your stupid fucking state and really don't give a shit about your election.... so what are you doing about it? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, racer254 said:

Fuck off, he is doing it because there is an election on May 12th.   And you, spin and the other POS dem supporters are all for it.

They held a election during this shut down. Evers is a idiot. Things should be opened up slowly.