Check your account email address ×

Shit is getting real

1 minute ago, Anler said:

This is the problem when you put politicians in charge of crisis. They don't have the knowledge, background or experience to deal with anything. Now apply this to every other part of govt that is a complete failure. 

Trump knows more than the generals

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, f7ben said:

So the content of his message isn’t important because he is opposing libtwats...even though the shit Trump is spewing is every bit as pathetic as those he opposes?

His content IS the opposition of the liberal movement.  It's just as unrefined and grotesque as their own.  This is where we are...it's 100% partisan politics.  Pick a side you like the best and go for it.  SItting up on the bleachers in a moral stance is great.....but in the end, there's no movement there.  The game is on the field.  People trying to "rise above it all" is just white noise anymore.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

This is the problem when you put politicians in charge of crisis. They don't have the knowledge, background or experience to deal with anything. Now apply this to every other part of govt that is a complete failure. 

Truth!    Smh at the people want to listen to local politicians give them answers on their virtual town hall.  Fuck these people probably have less knowledge than you! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What do the good doctors Oz, Drew and Phil have to say on the subject...that is who we should be taking our cues from. :lol:

All three spawned by ultra leftist Oprah :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

His content IS the opposition of the liberal movement.  It's just as unrefined and grotesque as their own.  This is where we are...it's 100% partisan politics.  Pick a side you like the best and go for it.  SItting up on the bleachers in a moral stance is great.....but in the end, there's no movement there.  The game is on the field.  People trying to "rise above it all" is just white noise anymore.

I wouldn’t support anything from any of them. Pile of mouth breathing fucking retard rolling around playing with their touch holes down in the field. Yah....no thanks

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Trump knows more than the generals

Well there are 3 democrat governors that are trying to be Nazi Germany so when is he going to send in the troops? 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What do the good doctors Oz, Drew and Phil have to say on the subject...that is who we should be taking our cues from. :lol:

“There is no sign that the Navy hospital ships that the president made such a big deal of, the Comfort and the Mercy, there is no sign that they’ll be anywhere on-site, helping out anywhere in the country, for weeks yet."

-MSNBC-

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s like their hypnotized ....I’ve never in my life seen cult behavior on this level

"Sharp dressed black man".....

Just now, f7ben said:

I wouldn’t support anything from any of them. Pile of mouth breathing fucking retard rolling around playing with their touch holes down in the field. Yah....no thanks

Well, get comfortable then!  This thing has USB connection and heated!  BAM!

USB Heated Bleacher Seat and Cushion

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well there are 3 democrat governors that are trying to be Nazi Germany so when is he going to send in the troops? 

I read on Twitter that he is launching bombers. 

Partisan politics is basically a battle about money and power.  They want us to join sides.  Can't fight a battle until people pick a side.

Sorting out this stuff to find the truth isn't easy.  Basically, you have to read between the lines.  Ignore anything about who wins or loses.  The truth is buried in there under all the chest pumping and finger pointing.

We are getting bombed with stories right now.  The story tellers can't get any attention if they tell the same story over and over.  

Slow and steady will get us to the truth.  We will get through this mess.  But, it takes time.

Most of the financial destruction has been mitigated by battle leaders and story tellers.   It doesn't matter which side.  We need to tell them to knock off this BS.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Snopes has been discredited here many times by the right. 

We'll be right here after you scour his timelines and the wayback machine to prove it.

Shouldn't take you all day, right?

1 minute ago, Snake said:

We'll be right here after you scour his timelines and the wayback machine to prove it.

Shouldn't take you all day, right?

I dont have to do a thing. This site has a life of its own this morning. I’m watching the shit show. :lol:  

Edited by spin_dry

Just now, spin_dry said:

I dont have to do a thing. This site has a life of its own this morning. I’m watching the shit show. :lol:  

You are the shit show and a shitforbrains AFJASSCLOWN :finger3:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Trump should sell used cars on Western Ave. He would be the greatest.

Tremendously the bestest.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Who the fuck would listen to those idiots?  

Right, so lets ignore what the head of the WHO was saying into Feb., and covering for China.  Mainecat=CNN.  Check.

Copout.  You don't see anything remotely unusual for the three major networks tripping over themselves praising and raising money for the WHO, in light of their statements before this happened, should be investigated?  I do.  Its not the first, or even second time that the credibility of this Ghebreyesus clown has been questioned.  Yet here in the US, only one network seems to be questioning it.  Smales=CNN.  Check.

Vince=CNN.  Check.

Save it Vince.  I'm not going to get into posting a bunch of clips that show the opposite, of the statements coming from the WHO, and the toadies on CNN.  Also don't see anything referencing Trumps 1/31 travel ban, all while you were still probably calling him a xenophobe and a racist.  Trump pivoted very quickly on the response as more information came out.

Our intel was reporting what was going on in December, hell when Azar brought up the coronavirus in January Trump wanted to talk about vaping.

Trump is the president and beside the travel ban at the end of January he fucked off the pandemic like it was the flu that goes away in April......

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Right from Trumps mouth

Trump is the epitome of lying ass fake news

You present video evidence of Trump talking like an asshole to a Trumper and they tell you it's fake news, it's the weirdest phenomenom I've ever experienced.