Check your account email address ×

SSFB is on his way to make the sexy time with his governor

Rod

Just now, DriftBusta said:

who's she banging?  Think I have a shot?!

All you'd get is the back of my head! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I think opening the country could be really good for the country. Could wipe out 3/4 of the Fox news demographic. 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Hahahaha.  :lol2:

1600 total cases with 7 total deaths. No deaths in 3 days. Michigan could only wish their numbers would skyrocket like that. 

Just now, Anler said:

I think opening the country could be really good for the country. Could wipe out 3/4 of the Fox news demographic. 

Hahaha. You see where all the people are dying?   Not many Fox viewers live there. 

Liberal strongholds are where the vast majority of CV cases are. This shit is killing lots of old liberals. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. You see where all the people are dying?   Not many Fox viewers live there. 

Liberal strongholds are where the vast majority of CV cases are. This shit is killing lots of old liberals. 

Once it spreads to rural areas and old folks then Fox news is gonna start losing rank!

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

OMG. This is too funny. How can anyone take the SDSMA seriously after this comment.  

The South Dakota State Medical Association penned a letter to Noem on April 3 urging her to institute a mandatory quarantine.

“A stay-at-home order would give our health professionals the necessary time and resources to manage this pandemic,” the group wrote on its website. “We may soon be facing the challenges and hardships being seen in New York and other cities if a shelter in place order is not issued immediately.”

• Gold Member

No subways or any mass transit in SD to spread this shit...  bunch of Fat farmers though that could get this shit if Noem doesn’t shut down the bitch about the amounts of the government check morning coffee session at the local cafe with a bunch of GM 1500’s a sit outside angled parked on the street.

Edited by BOHICA