Check your account email address ×

Trump calls on governors with "beautifully low" coronavirus numbers to reopen on May 1

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Your just realizing that now? Fuck I knew that when I voted for him. I assumed everyone else did too.

I swear ta' God, I been thinkin' of startin'  a " DRAFT CUOMO 2020 " campaign. I believe it's gonna' happen.   

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Can you imagine using the term " beautifully low numbers " when referring to the death virus, that has killed so many people!!!

lets see those beautiful trout belly arms of yours.....

• Gold Member
46 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love that logic...Biden sucks so you can't criticize Trump have to support him...I'll defer to TR, The Colonel...Teddy The Trust Buster......

IMG_5327.JPG.43a7af7f045bc90a66972ca545142480.JPG

The Colonel is my favorite American personality, I've read several books about the man. He wasn't all that talented financially but he had a can do attitude like no other!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, frenchy said:

lets see those beautiful trout belly arms of yours.....

You'll see 'em when I'm chokin' you out at the Ottawa 7-11.   :finger3:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I can’t recall such a thin skinned bunch of cunts as the trump defenders. It defies explanation. 

You ever see one of the people on here who start multiple threads a day about him?? ...  :)

• Haha 3

• USA Contributing Member

I’ve been going to work, wearing mask and keeping my distance.  Company has people walking around wiping down surfaces that are touched. I wash my hands every couple hours.

Company keeps track of covid cases and reacts if someone reports in as positive. Would have to guess that there probably are about a thousand people here and it seems like they have it under control. I think it’s doable for big companies as long as people follow the rules.

Still up to city, town, state.... If the virus is under control in the area then why not?

Edited by $poorsledder$
grammer

13 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I can’t recall such a thin skinned bunch of cunts as the trump defenders. It defies explanation. 

Ironic, given the Trump haters have been in a perpetual state of vaginosis for almost 4 years now.  The thread content of this forum is an excellent example, even now in the middle of a pandemic, and you guys just can't give it a rest.  I know, I know, you enjoy this sort of thing.  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Get the fuck over yourself, there is no thinner skinned cunts than Democrats, especially after the 2016 election. Did you ever see Republican voters physically shed tears because their candidate lost?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1