Check your account email address ×

Did you guys forget the name of this site??

It’s FREEDOM Sledder. This lockdown has taken away all your freedoms. In the state of Michigan you’re being told that you can’t go to your second home or see family that we can’t buy a can of paint I can’t buy bug spray I can’t drive in a car with my family in it. 

yet there are people on this site that are completely okay with our rights being shit on!!! Because they are afraid of a fucking virus that has a 99% survival rate

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It’s FREEDOM Sledder. This lockdown has taken away all your freedoms. In the state of Michigan you’re being told that you can’t go to your second home or see family that we can’t buy a can of paint I can’t buy bug spray I can’t drive in a car with my family in it. 

yet there are people on this site that are completely okay with our rights being shit on!!! Because they are afraid of a fucking virus that has a 99% survival rate

Sounds like you live in a shithole. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Preach it brother.  I 100% agree with you.

28 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yup it’s bizarre 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

We are not even allowed to go to a park anymore around here.... An open air park off limits.=.total insanity.

And everyone is now required to wear a mask when shopping or not allowed in store. Two weeks ago they were saying, to donate any masks to the frontline and they were not needed for the general public.      

47 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You were fine with Brett Kavanaugh ....you don’t give two fucks about rights

Just now, f7ben said:

The same retard is a trail cop. Wanted the government to shut down trails when the temps got above 32? He is dumb.

Just now, Woodtick said:

The same retard is a trail cop. Wanted the government to shut down trails when the temps got above 32? He is dumb.

Dumb as fuck....he supports all police abuse yet the retarded fuck goes apeshit over the attempt to slow the spread of a deadly pandemic

Just now, f7ben said:

Dumb as fuck....he supports all police abuse yet the retarded fuck goes apeshit over the attempt to slow the spread of a deadly pandemic

My guess is it’s effecting his bottom line? If he was going to make a buck off it,he would be all for it?

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My guess is it’s effecting his bottom line? If he was going to make a buck off it,he would be all for it?

He’s pissed because he has a dem governor and he’s projecting his anger on her. You don’t hear the brain dead fuck utter a bad word about Trump or any republican who’s doing the same thing in their state 

Edited by f7ben

59 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Until it kills close to home. Yours a class A fuckin idiot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

He’s pissed because he has a dem governor and he’s projecting his anger on her. You don’t hear the brain dead fuck utter a bad word about Trump or any republican who’s doing the same thing in their state 

From what I’m reading? New Mexico and Michigan are the worst states to live in or do business with? He is going to be angry for a while. Poor fella.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Until it kills close to home. Yours a class A fuckin idiot.

Don’t agree with you much,but you are spot on. He is living in a fucking hot zone. Such a retard. I know I’m in a hot zone. The village I live in has over 50 cases,and a few deaths? This shit is starting to take names that I know............:bc:

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Don’t agree with you much,but you are spot on. He is living in a fucking hot zone. Such a retard. I know I’m in a hot zone. The village I live in has over 50 cases,and a few deaths? This shit is starting to take names that I know............:bc:

FAKE NEWS DERRRRRRR

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

2nd home rule is bullshit. People should be able to go take care of their properties. Get a woman leading & emotional decisions happen.

Going to see family? I will go see any family with no fucks given. Who is going to care?

Yes, they cannot stop you from getting to your second home! Fucking retards. As soon as they say you can’t do something,the public is going to go out and do the opposite. Michigan is winning the stupid government award this weekend. 

Damn Michigan is like the Soviet Union. I have been going to work this whole time, traveling back and forth between two states and all over. Went to Menards yesterday and today I went to the lawn care store to buy this. 

ms661cm.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You are always posting revisionist history!!! I never liked him. I wanted Barrett, much like Trump I was against how the left was trying to take him out. It’s dangerous 

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

So far my niece, her mom, one of our employees sister and another's mom. In the last week or two. 

• Like 1