Check your account email address ×

10x more people dying in their homes than normal

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

In NYC ....180-200 people per day being found dead in their homes.

Typical is 15-20 per day

Nothing to see here....

Link?

31 minutes ago, hayward said:

I'll bite, so what's there to see?

People being sent away from hospitals and being told if they're not covid they should stay out of hospitals and that front line workers are so overwhelmed you'll probably die anyways and probably take a few of them with you because they're reusing their ppe and it's no longer effective. 

39 minutes ago, hayward said:

I'll bite, so what's there to see?

This virus is killing people in their homes and we aren’t quantifying it even close to properly due to there being no test kits available 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This virus is killing people in their homes and we aren’t quantifying it even close to properly due to there being no test kits available 

But how can that be......

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We're going to vote in a little while.

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

We're going to vote in a little while.

Which is about the dumbest fucking thing I’ve ever heard. Please tell me you’re not fucking retarded enough to go vote for an uncontested candidate in a primary.

They did a blood drive in Italy and 40/60 that showed up tested positive. None of them had any symptoms. I honestly think the number of people that have this right now is yuge. Way more than we think.

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Which is about the dumbest fucking thing I’ve ever heard. Please tell me you’re not fucking retarded enough to go vote for an uncontested candidate in a primary.

We have all kinds of local offices up for grab, lots of local  contested candidates here..

Just now, XCR1250 said:

We have all kinds of local offices up for grab, lots of local  contested candidates here..

I suppose that’s acceptable. The election should have been delayed

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I suppose that’s acceptable. The election should have been delayed

We were told it's on and it's off 4 times..I'm just waiting for Jackie to get dressed and then we're going to vote and some shopping, stores here are crowded..so earlier the better.

Edited by XCR1250
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

You know who else is killing people in their homes? Muslims!

I thought it was the joos, the neocons, and the alt-leftists and other assorted  hare brained myopic trigger group labels you can come up with

• Confused 1

This actually makes sense.  Ive heard the number of visits to the hospitals for things like heart attacks and strokes are way down.  People are so afraid of getting the coronavius that they aren't going to the hospital until it is too late.

37 minutes ago, Edmo said:

They did a blood drive in Italy and 40/60 that showed up tested positive. None of them had any symptoms. I honestly think the number of people that have this right now is yuge. Way more than we think.

I think a lot of young kids are carriers that don't or wont show any symptoms.  Just my opinion.  

Kind of odd listening to some friends and family on how they are basically making the shut down work for them selves.   A friend of ours dropped off a gift for my wife, on porch and talked to her through glass  to keep social distancing .  Talking about how careful they have been, following the order...….Then, goes into how she has been watching her 4 grandkids during the day. .    

6 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

This actually makes sense.  Ive heard the number of visits to the hospitals for things like heart attacks and strokes are way down.  People are so afraid of getting the coronavius that they aren't going to the hospital until it is too late.

agree.  

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I thought it was the joos, the neocons, and the alt-leftists and other assorted  hare brained myopic trigger group labels you can come up with

Joos just kill your life savings. Neocons kill your brain cells with their derps... Alt leftists kill your soul...

13 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

My MIL went into the hospital for a heart procedure and got the flu. delayed the procedure by 2 weeks. 

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Almost everybody at TBP does. 

:lol:  Yet you post there like you're among friends.  What a phony.

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

CNN is counting on it.:lol:

That network is literally a propaganda mouthpiece these days for Washington and NYC elitists.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Joos just kill your life savings. Neocons kill your brain cells with their derps... Alt leftists kill your soul...

no u