Check your account email address ×

Trump says even more stimulus checks could be on the way.

10 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Racer said he doesn't want this, it's everyone else in DC.

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Racer says a lot of weird shit. 

29 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Fuck Trump.  I say we all burn his check in mass protest!!!!  :lol:

Do you think the 2 above will do it?  Nah, they want those checks.  They are pissed cause trump is taking this right out of the dems playbook.  Pay for votes.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Do you think the 2 above will do it?  Nah, they want those checks.  They are pissed cause trump is taking this right out of the dems playbook.  Pay for votes.

Of course not, no one will. 

I'll take my money under protest!   If everyone was as principled and they say they are, we would be burning those checks like draft cards. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I'm not pissed I'm thrilled to get my little check, I just wish I could get the trillions Trump is giving to the banks.

23 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I'm not pissed I'm thrilled to get my little check, I just wish I could get the trillions Trump is giving to the banks.

It's what pelosi, schumer, McConnell etc all wanted.  Trump wanted a tax holiday to start, but no one was getting the big check, so that wasn't enough according to some of the dipshits on this forum.  So he did what you and many other wanted.  Why are mad?  You wanted it.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's what pelosi, schumer, McConnell etc all wanted.  Trump wanted a tax holiday to start, but no one was getting the big check, so that wasn't enough according to some of the dipshits on this forum.  So he did what you and many other wanted.  Why are mad?  You wanted it.

No, Trump wanted the checks and he got them, I saw and heard him with my own eyes and ears. I'm not mad, I'm glad for my little check I want billions and billions and billions, like Trump is giving to banks.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Of course not, no one will. 

I'll take my money under protest!   If everyone was as principled and they say they are, we would be burning those checks like draft cards. :lol:

:lol: Bingo!  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

I wonder if Don forgot that he's a republican again 

You should hear the crew at HCS swearing up and down that Trump is a conservative. :lol:

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You should hear the crew at HCS swearing up and down that Trump is a conservative. :lol:

I mean he was a democrat prior to what 2015 :lol: