Check your account email address ×

Our Stockpile Says Kushner

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Seriously fuck that piece of trash. He is everything America should stand against

There's a dirty money episode on Netflix about the kushners. Not the lovely joos woolie likes to talk about. 

• Like 1

Is stuff like medical supplies supposed to be the responsibility of the federal government??? How much medical supplies does the federal government give American citizens :dunno: other than for the military which is a federal responsibility under the Constitution they have no real reason to stockpile anything except for this when States fail to provide for this :flush: 

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

There's a dirty money episode on Netflix about the kushners. Not the lovely joos woolie likes to talk about. 

Oh really?  What lovely joos have I been liking to talk about?  Quit being a fucking twat.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah it takes a lot of energy to copy a twitter link and if this were Obama’s Son In Law you would have already bled out from your gina.

Yeah ok.  Who's Obama's son in law again?  Another twat.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who are the liberal twats you are talking about? 

Well, you for example.

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Translation. We’re not prepared despite all the wonderful federal tax money that you paid over the years. We’re using it to bail out Wall Street 

100% correct, EXCEPT it goes back decades not years.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm guessing you guys are all too busy to take an hour out of your day of posting and Netflix to watch the daily news conference from 5-6pm and actually know what the little twerp was talking about???. Asha Rangappa probably is giving a more accurate report in her 20 second clip?? Lol

Kushner was talking about the supply chains and the logistics of getting items that are needed. He is talking about how they were aquiring products from other areas that were not in need, bringing them to a central warehouse for dispersement to areas that are in need, after he spoke a logistics guy spoke..

I don't get how anyone can form an educated opinion on a 20sec.clip without hearing the question asked or the answer in it's entirety..

Like I said, maybe turn off the Netflix and internet surfing, take an hour and watch the press conference, then watch your news feeds manipulate it after. It's quite interesting and disgusting what they do. Even Joe Rogan called it out yesterday, I know a lot of you look to him to get the facts out................

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm guessing you guys are all too busy to take an hour out of your day of posting and Netflix to watch the daily news conference from 5-6pm and actually know what the little twerp was talking about???. Asha Rangappa probably is giving a more accurate report in her 20 second clip?? Lol

Kushner was talking about the supply chains and the logistics of getting items that are needed. He is talking about how they were aquiring products from other areas that were not in need, bringing them to a central warehouse for dispersement to areas that are in need, after he spoke a logistics guy spoke..

I don't get how anyone can form an educated opinion on a 20sec.clip without hearing the question asked or the answer in it's entirety..

Like I said, maybe turn off the Netflix and internet surfing, take an hour and watch the press conference, then watch your news feeds manipulate it after. It's quite interesting and disgusting what they do. Even Joe Rogan called it out yesterday, I know a lot of you look to him to get the facts out................

I have watched them Tony....as much as possible...and I've heard Trump belittle Governors and say they need to be nice if they want his help, I've heard him say there are millions of tests out there and anybody that wants to be tested can be...I've heard alot of things so forgive me if I jumped to a conclusion after The Presidents Son In Law made that comment.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have watched them Tony....as much as possible...and I've heard Trump belittle Governors and say they need to be nice if they want his help, I've heard him say there are millions of tests out there and anybody that wants to be tested can be...I've heard alot of things so forgive me if I jumped to a conclusion after The Presidents Son In Law made that comment.

The problem is people are so wound up that the media drops these little nuggets... that in the grand scheme of things mean absolutely nothing.... and hope nerves and bias project a big deal.

What IS the big deal?

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

The problem is people are so wound up that the media drops these little nuggets... that in the grand scheme of things mean absolutely nothing.... and hope nerves and bias project a big deal.

What IS the big deal?

When a President tells "certain" Governors they need to be nice if they want help and his SIL says that about a Federal Stockpile of medical supplies....you guys shit yourselves when Obama made a comment about Trayvon Martin looking like his son but this...ahhhh....nothing to see here. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

When a President tells "certain" Governors they need to be nice if they want help and his SIL says that about a Federal Stockpile of medical supplies....you guys shit yourselves when Obama made a comment about Trayvon Martin looking like his son but this...ahhhh....nothing to see here. 

It’s all about his ego. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He was talking about the difference between the fed stockpile vs the state stockpile. "Ours" vs "theirs".

Was that worth a thread?

Look at the same guys tweet here:

The one about the OAN reporter.

Says she was banished so why is she there? Did the guy know she was an invited guest of the administration?

Sensationalism for the sake of it.

Try and be better than the media that wants to manipulate you.

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s all about his ego. 

It really is...Washington State was the first state to get hit by this and instead of being a leader he calls Governor Inslee a snake and says he told Pence not to even call him back. What a fucking Pudbeat. :lmao:

BTW guys like the poster above  cheered this calling Trump a "counter puncher"....SMH.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It really is...Washington State was the first state to get hit by this and instead of being a leader he calls Governor Inslee a snake and says he told Pence not to even call him back. What a fucking Pudbeat. :lmao:

It’s standard operating procedure for trump. Nothing that he or his son in law surprises me any longer. Nor do his defenders. 

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

He was talking about the difference between the fed stockpile vs the state stockpile. "Ours" vs "theirs".

Was that worth a thread?

Says she was banished so why is she there? Did the guy know she was an invited guest of the administration?

Media manipulation works both ways and while one side looks to tear him down the other side props him up by spreading bullshit and phony good news.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Media manipulation works both ways and while one side looks to tear him down the other side props him up by spreading bullshit and phony good news.

I agree on this 100%, but this is exactly why people should just watch the conference, see what they say, and form an opinion. Im sure Hannity is sucking Trump off and Maddow is doing the opposite. None of them can be trusted. Ive watched just about every news conference over the past 2-3 weeks in their entirety. Im impressed with what is being done. The people Pence has put in place seem to be on point with their tasks and getting the job done as best as they can. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I agree on this 100%, but this is exactly why people should just watch the conference, see what they say, and form an opinion. Im sure Hannity is sucking Trump off and Maddow is doing the opposite. None of them can be trusted. Ive watched just about every news conference over the past 2-3 weeks in their entirety. Im impressed with what is being done. The people Pence has put in place seem to be on point with their tasks and getting the job done as best as they can. 

Pence is cleaning up trump’s messes and stepping in to do what trump’s incapable of doing. Pence is willing to coordinate and work hard without being burdened with a huge cancerous ego to be stroked. Way better man  

Edited by spin_dry

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Pence is cleaning up trump’s messes and stepping in to do what trump’s incapable of doing. Pence is willing to coordinate and work hard without being burdened with a huge cancerous ego to be stroked. Way better man  

:lol:

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Great post.  You mean its not about the "joos?"  That's all Anler felt compelled to comment on.  :dunno: 

57 minutes ago, Snake said:

Was that worth a thread?

No, it was not worthy of a thread.  It was a headline designed to sway opinion, and it works every time on some.  Just like the "he won't be invited back" thread, where the guy gets invited back at the end of the interview.

25 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I am as well.  I think the country has mobilized itself in a pretty impressive way, from companies shifting their production, to the coordination of getting critical supplies stockpiled and delivered to those who need them.  If there was ever a time to just drop the politics, its now. 

• Like 1

Pence it Trumps asswipe.

did anyone see the general admit the 200k masks they got were for the warehouse? The warehouse to be shipped to private companies to be sold on the open market. Fuck Americans.

9 hours ago, snoughnut said:

We have nobody to blame but greedy American companies for having it manufactured there in the first place......slave labor FTW!!!! Hopefully this will be a massive wake up call to all the greedy fucks involved.

Companies & politicians fucked us ...

Just now, Mainecat said:

Pence it Trumps asswipe.

did anyone see the general admit the 200k masks they got were for the warehouse? The warehouse to be shipped to private companies to be sold on the open market. Fuck Americans.

Yes, I saw that, but you left out how it was repeatedly said that it  was ending today. 

• Sad 1