Check your account email address ×

He Won’t Be Invited Back On Fox

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Yeah right. Everybody has facts...

Maybe not but it sure seems like she was misinformed about testing which BTW has been lied about since day one.

I edited the title...feel better? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe not but it sure seems like she was misinformed about testing which BTW has been lied about since day one.

It’s obvious we don’t have enough test kits to go around. You have to be half dead here to get tested. Anyone who says otherwise is just silly.

• Like 3

:lol: You’re right. He won’t be invited back because he told the truth  

China gave WHO everything that was needed to develop a test the first week of January. All developed countries got the info. America sat on it. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

:lol: You’re right. He won’t be invited back because he told the truth  

China gave WHO everything that was needed to develop a test the first week of January. All developed countries got the info. America sat on it. 

Impeachment was the big sell here back then.  We focus on one theme at a time here.  

"China gave WHO everything they needed to develop a test."  is the same as "The serial killers gave their defense everything they needed to proclaim their innocence."

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

Remember all those clips of Obama saying keep your doctor Jim posted back in the day?

Me neither.

I kept my doctor and now is that even close to the same thing that is happening today? Everybody has acknowledged that a lack of testing has been one of the biggest obstacles to slowing this thing down and all Moe can muster is BuT WHaT about OBama? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Impeachment was the big sell here back then.  We focus on one theme at a time here.  

"China gave WHO everything they needed to develop a test."  is the same as "The serial killers gave their defense everything they needed to proclaim their innocence."

:true:

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I kept mine.  :news:

Neal

Ive only had 2 doctors in my whole life. The one I had from kid to 20's retired. And Ive had the same dentist for over 30 years. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Snake said:

Remember all those clips of Obama saying keep your doctor Jim posted back in the day?

Me neither.

Moving the narrative again?

And you saying the market would hit 30,000?

Edited by Mainecat

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...left Martha almost speechless...good work Doctor! 

That must be why she invited him back at the end of the interview.  What a dipshit.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That must be why she invited him back at the end of the interview.  What a dipshit.

She finally thought of something to say? 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Right because once she found some words she was going to tell him never to come back...idiot. :lmao:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Me neither.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The Dynamic Hack Duo never disappoint. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

She finally thought of something to say? 

Dumb thread.  Dumb comments.  Be better.  Invite the guy onto Fox, he gives an assessment, Martha thanks him and invites him back into the future, and all Pouts can do to respond is start a thread and accuse her and Fox of the exact opposite, makes perfect sense.  To a dipshit maybe.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Dumb thread.  Dumb comments.  Be better.  Invite the guy onto Fox, he gives an assessment, Martha thanks him and invites him back into the future, and all Pouts can do to respond is start a thread and accuse her and Fox of the exact opposite, makes perfect sense.  To a dipshit maybe.  :lol: 

Can you say stupid fucking shitforbrains :guzzle:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

It got you talking. :lol: :bc: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You started a dumb thread.  Not my fault you have junior high school level comprehension.

You sure you don't want to blame Obama for something as well?