Check your account email address ×

Time to boot zoso again

24 minutes ago, Snake said:

And zoso needs the boot. Seems he has been booted twice but for whatever reason.....

Why don't all the guys that want him to get the boot put him on your IGNORE list???? I mean really,,you guys have the ability to ban him from YOUR FS experience yet continue to bother @ckf with this shit.

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why don't all the guys that want him to get the boot put him on your IGNORE list???? I mean really,,you guys have the ability to ban him from YOUR FS experience yet continue to bother @ckf with this shit.

That is a great question thats been asked many times.  Even cfk suggested it the other day. 

“why cant you just ignore them”

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

That is a great question thats been asked many times.  Even cfk suggested it the other day. 

“why cant you just ignore them”

You can but it seems most people would prefer to live without him. There is merit in that also. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

I tried to ignore your goofy ass on HCS

But you can't do that with admin.

Anyone that releases info here to the outside world, should be booted immediately.

That's why you should never divulge your true identity. 

All it takes is one fukkin cunt to fuck you over...….BIG TIME. 

I know that 800 Dragon, The ONe, 1jkw, Awful Knawful, would fuck me over in a heartbeat if he could. 

If Zoso ratted someone out...boot him.

If anybody ratted a member out......boot them.

If Zoso did not rat someone out, he should be allowed to stay. He's a truck-fag, who gives " two-dollar blow-job specials " in every truck stop from Sudbury to Saskatoon. 

The guy brags about his partner, but doesn't show her body. LMAO!!

What a life, haulin' hog-bellies across Canada!!!! 

Let him stay, it's fun abusing him!!! 

What's the big fukkin deal with Woofie? It looks like he's doin' OK, in CT. He has a job in finance. He has a house in Ct. Seems to be happy. Has a real good sled life. 

I mean like, I have my reasons for not liking him, but who really cares if he's been married 2 or 3 times or what he got from his family...………..it's nobody's business. 

All bullshit.  :wtf:

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Anyone that releases info here to the outside world, should be booted immediately.

I know that 800 Dragon, The ONe, 1jkw, Awful Knawful, would fuck me over in a heartbeat if he could. 

If Zoso did not rat someone out, he should be allowed to stay. He's a truck-fag, who gives " two-dollar blow-job specials " in every truck stop from Sudbury to Saskatoon. 

As much as you pm'd me with threats, I would never give out your personal information or anyone else, so go fuck yourself you truck stop tranny. 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

You can but it seems most people would prefer to live without him. There is merit in that also. 

Did Zoso break a rule here?  If so which rule did he break?  If not why does he deserve the boot?  

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Brain dead fat fucking cunt just can’t stay out of people’s personal lives. We can’t have that here.

And if rigids daughter made any public comment about kevs business he need the boot too

fucking thin skinned pussy ass snowflakes always take it to real life

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Did Zoso break a rule here?  If so which rule did he break?  If not why does he deserve the boot?  

Isnt that what the thread is about? 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Isnt that what the thread is about? 

One more time. What rule did zoso break?  Plenty of people here want to boot him. Im just asking what rule he broke. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

So you don't know either.  Got it. 

No I dont know but he has been breaking the rules for years so I am just assuming he crossed the line again unless Ben turned into a snowflake. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

No I dont know but he has been breaking the rules for years so I am just assuming he crossed the line again unless Ben turned into a snowflake. 

Well, you may have just answered the question. :bc: 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

One more time. What rule did zoso break?  Plenty of people here want to boot him. Im just asking what rule he broke. 

He broke several rules back in the day but to my knowledge he hasn't broken any since he came back? :dunno:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Maybe we need to have sanctioned duels to settle beefs, like in the old days. Pistols or swords? I gotta say I dont think I would like being sworded. 

Tractor Supply has these wicked cool machetes for like 20 bucks, top part of the blade is all serrated, and the bottom is sword like.  Could do some damage with that bad boy. I was gonna mount it on my sled, but the case is kinda flimsy and I figured it would have burned through it first ride.

26 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What's the big fukkin deal with Woofie? It looks like he's doin' OK, in CT. He has a job in finance. He has a house in Ct. Seems to be happy. Has a real good sled life. 

I mean like, I have my reasons for not liking him, but who really cares if he's been married 2 or 3 times or what he got from his family...………..it's nobody's business. 

All bullshit.  :wtf:

I'm glad we see things eye to eye on that.  :bc: 

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

He broke several rules back in the day but to my knowledge he hasn't broken any since he came back? :dunno:

I just back read that whole shit show with Rigid and Kev.  I don't blame Rigid for being pissed off.  As usual Kev says shit over the line, doubles down on it and then acts like he's followed the "rules".  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Amazing, you offered money for members info !!!! At least he showed a pic LOSER !!!