Check your account email address ×

Time to boot zoso again

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And I hate you all for that.  I missed out on so much sweet pain and pleasure!!!!!

:lmao:

I'm just wondering who has the balls to host a 20 year reunion party in 3 years :lol: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And I hate you all for that.  I missed out on so much sweet pain and pleasure!!!!!

:lmao:

you missed quality gold from the end of the original HCS through FS1 to when ever you found this place

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Jamstock 2023. Yahooooo  

@jammin

:yahoo:

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

you missed quality gold from the end of the original HCS through FS1 to when ever you found this place

It's been a fun ride :lol:

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

Zam misses quality gold from yesterday even when he was here the whole time. 

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

It makes me sad.

16 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Zam misses quality gold from yesterday even when he was here the whole time. 

Oh, I don’t miss much of it.  It’s just that the standards for pure gold here are so high for me now.  Even calling somebody “faggot” doesn’t make me giggle like it used to anymore.  It still does make me giggle a bit though.

@FrankieJames7 calling people “cod nerds” cracks me up lately.  I don’t even know what that means.

:lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

It makes me sad.

Oh, I don’t miss much of it.  It’s just that the standards for pure gold here are so high for me now.  Even calling somebody “faggot” doesn’t make me giggle like it used to anymore.  It still does make me giggle a bit though.

@FrankieJames7 calling people “cod nerds” cracks me up lately.  I don’t even know what that means.

:lol: 

No you don't miss it at all. That was my point. You just forget it or never understand it to begin with. 

• Haha 1

You are fun to troll. The funnest. 

Well, I am a people pleaser but, at least put some good bait on and work it a bit.  Come on!  Give me a little respect!  (pssst....I like Reese's cups).   :)

Well, I am a people pleaser but, at least put some good bait on and work it a bit.  Come on!  Give me a little respect!  (pssst....I like Reese's cups).   :)

I love Reeses cups. Ive cut way back on them though. I dont think I have had even one in 2020. 

I love Reeses cups. Ive cut way back on them though. I dont think I have had even one in 2020. 

My wife started buying those small, individually wrapped ones.  I can unwrap and go through those like it was an Olympic fucking sport.  Which, it should be.  It can replace transgender synchronized swimming.  Ewwww.....nobody wants to see that..

My wife started buying those small, individually wrapped ones.  I can unwrap and go through those like it was an Olympic fucking sport.  Which, it should be.  It can replace transgender synchronized swimming.  Ewwww.....nobody wants to see that..

the chocolate to pb ratio is better in those.  

• Like 2

Just now, ckf said:

The eggs are the best!

Too much peanut butter but, I think we need another "baked bean review" type thing for this to be sure.  I know a guy.........

Just now, Angry ginger said:

the chocolate to pb ratio is better in those.  

Fucking gingers understand shit!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

The thing that concerns me is most of the forum who argue with Kev seem to give it a pass.  Just like xcr125 Don digging up dirt on snowrider and his wife.  Most of the forum gave it a pass and has forgotten simply because they were against snowrider.  Scary stuff. 

He did the same to me on hcs. 1250  is a cunt 

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

YOU ARE A LIAR.

Naw. It was you. You acted really smug about it then to.  Working my company name into threads and talking about the material.   Real cowardly crap. Just because I called you out on something. Sad  

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Naw. It was you. You acted really smug about it then to.  Working my company name into threads and talking about the material.   Real cowardly crap. Just because I called you out on something. Sad  

I will take a lie detector test, I NEVER did anything to you. I have zero idea what company you work at..

You are a MASSIVE liar!!

18 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I will take a lie detector test, I NEVER did anything to you. I have zero idea what company you work at..

You are a MASSIVE liar!!

Was the guys name on hcs red or something like that? Isn’t he the one you gave the info to?  He was fucking stupid. You gave him the address of my parents place and he found the workshop on the other side of the road. I’m not sure if you gave him the address or the name of the business come to think of it. Wouldnt want to start lying on my last day. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Was the guys name on hcs red or something like that? Isn’t he the one you gave the info to?  He was fucking stupid. You gave him the address of my parents place and he found the workshop on the other side of the road. I’m not sure if you gave him the address or the name of the business come to think of it. Wouldnt want to start lying on my last day. 

How in the heck would I know your parents addy? I don't even know who YOU are for cripes sake.

I am dead serious I did not do anything to you..and I would take a Lie detector test.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

we are all cunts at times.   I have no issue exposing people for being frauds but to take stuff from here out to the real world is just shitty behavior and anyone who would do so should kill themselves.  

“No issue”?  Who made you judge and jury if that?   You called me a fraud, and posted lies about my private business that I never wanted made public.  I’m still waiting to hear how I am a fraud, and I’d like to point out that what you did was about as low as what zoso did.  Other cunts like Kev have since used those lies as fodder against me, so thanks again.  You’re about as big of a cunt as they go.

1 hour ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Correct me if I'm wrong.

But didn't you and another member take what was said on the forums into your real world.

Other way around but yes.

• Like 1