Check your account email address ×

Has anyone on this forum ever owned someone harder than...

2 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

THAT is you...Franny The Tranny.  grinder ad you posted.

so when are you going to kill yourself? being a stroked out cunt must suck. even before u were a stroked out cunt u still needed to marry a whale just to lose your virginity. shoulda just killed yourself along time ago. oh well, u r the only one suffering for that

4 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

not at the moment, i used to take her home and spread those legs though. something u cant relate to because u like boy lol

That's fucking nasty ass. Did you go down on that hoe? I bet your still picking the bugs out of what's left of your rotted out teeth. Fucking gross you would even brag up that disease infested skank.

6 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

not at the moment, i used to take her home and spread those legs though. something u cant relate to because u like boy lol

Yeah, and I use ta' bang Melania Knaus before she married Trump. 

Any more bullshit you wanna post, faggot of the north?

Show your fukkin broad, not some high school twitter. 

Show your job, and your house, and your truck.......but mostly.............show your broad, faggot, chink-lookin' bitch.

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

That's fucking nasty ass. Did you go down on that hoe? I bet your still picking the bugs out of what's left of your rotted out teeth. Fucking gross you would even brag up that disease infested skank.

Trust me, that CHINK-FACED faggot ain't fucking that broad, or any other, unless it's some sled-dog lookin' bitch, that has ASS ODOR!!!!

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

@SSFB Thought using full names was a direct violation nowadays? :dunno: 

It’s just gross on any level and uncalled for no matter if it’s a violation or not, IMO.  I never liked the posting Of names on any forum.

41 minutes ago, ckf said:

He must have had some prior violation to get a weeks vacation from a 2 point warning?

He’s in the sauce again with  a fully loaded hammer.  :lol:

• Like 1