Check your account email address ×

I don't fucking care!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ford_428cj said:

Yup

Hope our govt is working with manufacturers to get lines up & running stat - to make what they need.

Absolutely....we are all told to avoid each other and they are surrounded by contagious people and being asked to reuse masks or bandannas if they don't have masks. 

Just now, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Didn't you hear?

You can buy test kits for 135!

Hell they will even ship them to you asap for 30 more!

I hear they're working on at home tests like a pregnancy stick but smaller you cram into your sinuses

Save your money...even the private labs are running out of chemicals and supplies to do the tests....

Coronavirus testing faces new challenge as key supplies run low - https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/public-global-health/488752-coronavirus-testing-faces-new-challenge-as-key

4 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

The show must go on.

I prefer to work.

Losing it just sitting here.

Took a few road trips this week but nothing like being on 'vacation'. They even closed the trails in The County.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

All I know is I go to work Monday.

No more morning meeting. Gonna be wild to see where I can and can't go... and the number of closed businesses.

Same here....much better to turn off the news and just work. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

All I know is I go to work Monday.

No more morning meeting. Gonna be wild to see where I can and can't go... and the number of closed businesses.

Terrible to say, but we had some patio mats delivered yesterday in a big box by the brown truck.  Took the mats out of the box, discarded the box and then sanitized my hands.  Did the same thing every time I pull out my debit card or use a gas pump.  Fucked up times.  Stay safe out there.  :bc: 

They expect me at the office too with my admin, figure we're low risk in a 2 person office.  I forwarded the phone to my cell yesterday afternoon around 2, and have remote access on my laptop.  I'd just as soon conduct business from the couch.  Kind of pissed that our sleds are still upta camp and snow is forecast early in the week.

Quite a few local distillery’s have started making hand sanitizer. They are delivering it to fire and police departments. Lots of companies are switching production to make products that are needed. A drop off point was set up in Chicago for masks that contractors have and aren’t being used because of jobs being shut down. People and companies are coming together and helping the situation. To bad the media is focused on Wallmart running out of tp?

• Like 1

Just now, Woodtick said:

Quite a few local distillery’s have started making hand sanitizer. They are delivering it to fire and police departments. Lots of companies are switching production to make products that are needed. A drop off point was set up in Chicago for masks that contractors have and aren’t being used because of jobs being shut down. People and companies are coming together and helping the situation. To bad the media is focused on Wallmart running out of tp?

Same here all over. Distilleries making sanitizer and giving it away, breweries handing out food to the poor.

• Like 2

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Same here all over. Distilleries making sanitizer and giving it away, breweries handing out food to the poor.

I read that a company in the UP switched over their production to make ventilator parts.  

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

The contractors association asked us for donations. 

I’m going to work on Monday,too a building that is mostly vacant. We have two cdc jobs going on this weekend. Glad I’m not at either of them. .

We're an essential service under EO 8 that came down, infrastructure construction............Everyone is nervous, our PPE is construction site environmental.

We're reaching out to our suppliers to look for disruptions in material, most of our stuff we use is made in the USA so China shouldn't have a huge impact on us.

Talk to me.