Check your account email address ×

80% 20% 6%

That's what they are saying. 

Lots of crazy shit going on around here. I've heard several hospitals have sectioned off entire wings just to treat Corona victims.

Some agency is taking over hotels for travelers who are positive but don't require hospitalization.

All kinds of shit going down. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's what they are saying. 

Lots of crazy shit going on around here. I've heard several hospitals have sectioned off entire wings just to treat Corona victims.

Some agency is taking over hotels for travelers who are positive but don't require hospitalization.

All kinds of shit going down. 

Just a cold. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Just a cold. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

And a hoax!

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Tremendous, democrat hoax. 

And by April it will just disappear....like a miracle...so I was told. 

35 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump is doing a good job right now but still acting like a dickhead. 

Did you expect something different? It is what it is...

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump is doing a good job right now but still acting like a dickhead. 

I would rather have Justin Trudeau as pres. I can't stand Orange Julius' brgadociousness. I Can't stand it, it makes me cringe. 

Also, I'll tell ya' what I hate about Trump!!! OK, I'll fukkin' tell you fukkers!!!!

I used ta' lift fukkin weights when I was young.   A fukkin broad at a night-club told me every head turned and looked at me when I walked by the bar. 

OK. TRump is 73, I'm almost 73. Trump is about 40 pounds over, I'm about 40 pounds over. 

Do you see any Melania in my fukkin chicken coop!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is bullshit!!! That fukkin broad does not like him!!! He's a fat, old bastid just like me!! I actually have better hair than that fat bastid!!! Where's my Melania!!!  In the coop? In the woodpile? On the leaky roof? 

Where the fuck is my Melania!!!!!!

That bitch don't really like that old bastid, she's basically a prostitute!!! Fuck Donald, that NO-PRIDE fat bastid!! He don't give a shit that she probably can't stand his fat, 50 pound golf-ass! But he sure looks cool parading her out there. Fat bastid!!  

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I would rather have Justin Trudeau as pres. I can't stand Orange Julius' brgadociousness. I Can't stand it, it makes me cringe. 

Also, I'll tell ya' what I hate about Trump!!! OK, I'll fukkin' tell you fukkers!!!!

I used ta' lift fukkin weights when I was young.   A fukkin broad at a night-club told me every head turned and looked at me when I walked by the bar. 

OK. TRump is 73, I'm almost 73. Trump is about 40 pounds over, I'm about 40 pounds over. 

Do you see any Melania in my fukkin chicken coop!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is bullshit!!! That fukkin broad does not like him!!! He's a fat, old bastid just like me!! I actually have better hair than that fat bastid!!! Where's my Melania!!!  In the coop? In the woodpile? On the leaky roof? 

Where the fuck is my Melania!!!!!!

That bitch don't really like that old bastid, she's basically a prostitute!!! Fuck Donald, that NO-PRIDE fat bastid!! He don't give a shit that she probably can't stand his fat, 50 pound golf-ass! But he sure looks cool parading her out there. Fat bastid!!  

This is quality

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The latest stats are that 80% who get cv require no medical care. 20% require medical care and of that 20%, 6% will require intensive care. 

Honestly mortality rate and who is dying is critical in a number of ways including our response.   This is like nothing we've seen before but we need some common sense going forward. Yes lockdown areas are needed, but we need to keep the knowledge of the disease realistic for the people on the front line to keep the country operating.  If the impression of the this gets out of hand we're fucked.  

Edited by Highmark

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Honestly mortality rate and who is dying is critical in a number of ways including our response.   This is like nothing we've seen before but we need some common sense going forward. Yes lockdown areas are needed, but we need to keep the knowledge of the disease realistic for the people on the front line to keep the country operating.  If the impression of the this gets out of hand we're fucked.  

As with all viruses, this thing will burn out. I think that America has the potential to get hit hard because of how mobile we are and the freedoms we expect. There’s a lot of “you can’t tell me what go down”. It’s weird how a nations strength can also be it’s Achilles heal. At any rate, it’s about time and waiting it out.

• Like 1