Check your account email address ×

Anybody Have A Problem With This?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Publicly reassuring the American Public while privately unloading stocks and saying that this virus is much more aggressive in transmission than anything seen in recent history. 

Just now, Big Crappie said:

He's just really good at timing the markets, nothing to see here....................:news:

Yeah...wouldn’t you just love to see a list of all our elected “servants” that just happened to liquidate stock positions just before this little shin-dig?  Some people are just lucky at reading the markets I guess.

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Publicly reassuring the American Public while privately unloading stocks and saying that this virus is much more aggressive in transmission than anything seen in recent history. 

bezoz dumped like 1.84 billion last  mo . 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Or maybe just the same laws on insider trading the rest of us are forced to abide by.

I’m just crazy though.

Not sure if thats technically inside information.   

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Amazon is holding up well though.

yep but I still think in tbe back of my mind a hand full run the show. I think he got invited in to that circle yrs back and dumped when the duping was good 

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

HA!HA! Eating a bat and some pangolin meat!!! LMMFAO!!! Those fukkin faggots have been eatin' that shit for 3000 years, and NOW, ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY CATCH THE MOST CONTAGIOUS, DEADLY VIRUS EVAH!!!  

Two months after Trump fucks them up the ass hard, to the tune of 550 BILLION!!!

LMAO!!! You guys go right along and believe the BAT STORY!!!

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You or I would be arrested for insider trading

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And another...SMH.

Another shitbag, her old man is CEO of the NYSE, drain the swamp.

From the beginning of her tenure, she has faced scrutiny over potential conflicts of interest. Her position on a Senate subcommittee that oversees futures markets “gives Kelly Loeffler a direct position in overseeing her and her husband’s financial enterprises,” Craig Holman, lobbyist for the ethics group Public Citizen, told the Atlanta Journal Constitution in February. “I find it utterly irresponsible the Senate would choose to put Loeffler on that committee, given her conflicts of interest.” 

Unlike other senators, Loeffler’s finances are directly tied to her electoral fate. She has pledged to spend $20 million on her bid to hold on to her seat when she faces voters for the first time this November.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/sen-kelly-loeffler-dumped-millions-in-stock-after-coronavirus-briefing/ar-BB11qVrS

• Like 1

Damn, she sold off 6 million..

Dianne Feinstein, 3 Senate colleagues sold off stocks before coronavirus crash: reports

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dianne-feinstein-3-senate-colleagues-sold-off-stocks-before-coronavirus-crash-reports

• Like 1