Check your account email address ×

F7ben is a bully most likely got beat up in grade school

24 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

By the low iq trump supporters sure.  Those capable of rational thought see his genius.  :news:  

The 73er's dont see much

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok, sorry SheepShit but I laughed here....it’s as far as I got in this thread.

Jesus!  JT wound up on you!  IS yOu PeriPherAls nOt ritE yet?   :lmao:

A2BEB15E-7F12-46F8-9A22-E9ADE8937141.gif

JT also started the “why does everyone pick on Momo” thread and then walked it back two weeks later so :lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ok, sorry SheepShit but I laughed here....it’s as far as I got in this thread.

Jesus!  JT wound up on you!  IS yOu PeriPherAls nOt ritE yet?   :lmao:

A2BEB15E-7F12-46F8-9A22-E9ADE8937141.gif

I wish we could see a longer version of that sucker punch from hell lol.

22 minutes ago, small-bore said:

I wish we could see a longer version of that sucker punch from hell lol.

God, I hate black violence so much, I can not tell you. 

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Man bhent really triggers the board here. 

Sure.  :lol:  He starts 10 threads a day singling out other members because they triggered him, so for fun some of us gave him a little of his own treatment.  He loses his shit like clockwork.  So far this morning, he’s implied that I’m unethical, brought up my mother and intimated my wife is going to leave me.  Because that’s all he’s got when his derp talk schtick is exposed for what it is.  Talk of a loser.  :news: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure.  :lol:  He starts 10 threads a day singling out other members because they triggered him, so for fun some of us gave him a little of his own treatment.  He loses his shit like clockwork.  So far this morning, he’s implied that I’m unethical, brought up my mother and intimated my wife is going to leave me.  Because that’s all he’s got when his derp talk schtick is exposed for what it is.  Talk of a loser.  :news: 

Poor woolie the victim....that’s all you’ve ever been. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Poor woolie the victim....that’s all you’ve ever been. 

Hey don’t you worry about me string bean.  I wouldn’t trade my life for yours for 10 million dollars.  You’re a fucking grown ass man clown who still has alotta growing up to do.  I love getting you to show your true colors.  :lol:  👍

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey don’t you worry about me string bean.  I wouldn’t trade my life for yours for 10 million dollars.  You’re a fucking grown ass man clown who still has alotta growing up to do.  I love getting you to show your true colors.  :lol:  👍

You’re a real piece of shit....that much we know. You’ve exposed your true colors here and in real life for us all to witness for years. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re a real piece of shit....that much we know. You’ve exposed your true colors here and in real life for us all to witness for years. 

Yes.  A man in his 60s making fun of this wonderful sites wives and childrens appearances and engaging in childish behaviour is telling others to grow up.   I weep because one of my flock, Wolfie is more emotional than a 16 year old female.   

• Haha 1

Just now, Jesus said:

Yes.  A man in his 60s making fun of this wonderful sites wives and childrens appearances and engaging in childish behaviour is telling others to grow up.   I weep because one of my flock, Wolfie is more emotional than a 16 year old female.   

Correct as always Jesus...

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s so awesome watching you go off when you get a tiny dose of your idiocy thrown back in your face.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jesus said:

You weep because you’re not man enough to just show your face.  I give back what people she’ll out.  Jesus knows that.  :lol:  

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Jews like Wolllie don't believe in you you fraud :finger2: