Check your account email address ×

F7ben is a bully most likely got beat up in grade school

I maintain what I've posted for years.

We should confirm where that kielbasa-smoking nigga lives, and get a truck-load of peeps together and drive out there, and beat his ass badly. Not kill him, but just a good curb-stompin'. I'll drive.:wind:

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I maintain what I've posted for years.

We should confirm where that kielbasa-smoking nigga lives, and get a truck-load of peeps together and drive out there, and beat his ass badly. Not kill him, but just a good curb-stompin'. I'll drive.:wind:

Bring my money you fat arm midget cunt

• Haha 3

Obviously ben is suffering from mental illness. That, combined with large financial losses and the stresses that has brought, have caused anger and frustration to surface. He is just pleading for help, but does not know how to ask.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I’m surprised he’s not a cop. He could take out his pent up frustration on perps. Or maybe it’s because he’s got a small penis?? What is it Ben, why are you so angry and a such a big bully??! 

Holy eff

:owned: 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I’m surprised he’s not a cop. He could take out his pent up frustration on perps. Or maybe it’s because he’s got a small penis?? What is it Ben, why are you so angry and a such a big bully??! 

Bipolar and Manic most the time it's obvious to anyone but the ultra stupid :guzzle:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

@f7benif you get laid off you should be a cop and throw whoopins to people with Trump stickers on their car!

There are mental and physical fitness tests you have to pass to be a cop.  That leaves Olive Oil out.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 3

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Their are mental and physical fitness tests you have to pass to be a cop.  That leaves Olive Oil out.

Ahh yah , I’m guess your fat stubby ass with an 18 on your wonderlic would be out too. Good enough to be a greaseball mutual fund salesman in a rented beemer but certainly not an Leo :lol: 

fucking moron

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

There are mental and physical fitness tests you have to pass to be a cop.  That leaves Olive Oil out.

Minimum bicep circumference may be a hiccup as well....

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahh yah , I’m guess your fat stubby ass with an 18 on your wonderlic would be out too. Good enough to be a greaseball mutual fund salesman in a rented beemer but certainly not an Leo :lol: 

fucking moron

I got 5 iron man awards in a sport where earning 1 is considered a pretty good achievement, so iksnay on the wonderlic.  The last MB was long paid for, and I owe a little on the Beemer but its mine.  I'll ignore the character slander, as I've already offered you 1000 if you can get a hiring offer from this company.  Try harder Slim.  :lol:   

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I got 5 iron man awards in a sport where earning 1 is considered a pretty good achievement, so iksnay on the wonderlic.  The last MB was long paid for, and I owe a little on the Beemer but its mine.  I'll ignore the character slander, as I've already offered you 1000 if you can get a hiring offer from this company.  Try harder Slim.  :lol:   

Blah blah blah...nobody give a fuck you washed up worthless failure.

Maybe wife number 4 can get you a different job where you won’t have to work until you’re 75 if you ask nicely 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Blah blah blah...nobody give a fuck you washed up worthless failure.

Maybe wife number 4 can get you a different job where you won’t have to work until you’re 75 if you ask nicely 

Mission accomplished.  :lol:  Try not and kick your dog too much and be kind to your wife.  She won't be around much longer if she has half a brain.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, SSFB said:

Look at all the threads started against Bhen lately. Clearly he's not getting a fair shake and the deep state is out to get him. 

Those of us who aren't blinded by fake news know that he's MAKING FREEDOM SLEDDER GREAT AGAIN. 

Bhents owning bitches daily as proven by these types of threads.