Check your account email address ×

Civility

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sounds like a topic Pump should broach when he is breaking bread with his brother....jus sayin. 

BTW I've tried at times to take this approach but when it's not reciprocated fuck it. 

IMG_5235.JPG.3a293df836d236bd4b35202baeea9283.JPG

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 minutes ago, frenchy said:

MC has literally started over1000 Trump threads and I probably haven’t even clicked on over 90% of them. 

Oh stop at least I start threads. My Frost heave thread is fabulous, people have called me to tell me that. We should be down to 5,000 heaves in a few months and by summer zero heaves. At least that’s what they say cause it’s warm and shit.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh stop at least I start threads. My Frost heave thread is fabulous, people have called me to tell me that. We should be down to 5,000 heaves in a few months and by summer zero heaves. At least that’s what they say cause it’s warm and shit.

My point is threads are easy to ignore. If a thread topic rustles your jimmies because it attacks your chosen political leader, well I don’t know what to say. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, s pump said:

Yah but starting 25 Anti threads a day is a bit passive aggressive, doncha think?

I concur and I think it's more of social media evolution. Ever notice how some people are experts on everything from economics, physics and any number of subjects? It's a literal think tank in here.

All of my trump threads are humorous. For everyone but the thin skinned cunts 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

My issue is that the same people bitching about threads and commenting in them NEVER start threads of their own. 

I’m the guy that’s doing all the heavy lifting here. Zam sits like a fat Buddha picking at a cherry that he stuffed in his belly button. 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Boohoo. 

And right on cue the little ankle biking cunt appears. 

BTW dumbfuck if you are going to start a thread at least get title right.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Nothing has ever been accomplished on here. Even with all of the name calling and hackery I don't hate anyone. 

Just the Joooooooo's  you Nazi POS oh and Canadians :finger2:

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Family, career, health, finances....they go after it all. Just watch it happen in this thread. 

Yup. They pretend they have some form of a code and abandon it when you own them for their blind faith in Trump. I haven’t seen one left wing person go behind the scenes to dig up dirt on a Trump supporter.  
Anything I’ve ever said about people they’ve shared here first. 

Never said a nasty word about a current spouse. Trumpsters are a different breed 

3 hours ago, s pump said:

What has happened to civility on these boards. It seems the same few guys just like to poke and prod for reaction and it is ruining what used to be a fun, informative place. The days start with name calling, partisan hackery and nothing positive. It may be the evolution of social media and that sucks. We all started here as enthusiasts to a sport that has formed a bunch of friendships. I don't see that happening anymore except with maybe a few golfers. The way I look at these boards, if I wouldn't say it to your face , I wouldn't say it here. It's embarrassing really what comes out of some guys "mouths". Be better.

Civility starts with leadership. When we have a president who divides America on a daily basis, lies and promises nothing.

Here is our great divider....

59 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yup. They pretend they have some form of a code and abandon it when you own them for their blind faith in Trump. I haven’t seen one left wing person go behind the scenes to dig up dirt on a Trump supporter.  
Anything I’ve ever said about people they’ve shared here first. 

Never said a nasty word about a current spouse. Trumpsters are a different breed 

Are u still here...wow.

7 hours ago, s pump said:

Point being, arguing all day and calling people name is about the best way NOT to express your opinion. Some guys can spend the whole day name calling and and making the same point over and over again and never "move the needle" with another's opinion. Not everything is Trumps fault or to his credit. Arguing based solely on your side of the aisle is just counter productive and tired. Chose your sources carefully and think critically. The hackery ensures nothing gets accomplished.

Very true, there are those who simply can't help but snide comment near every thread members of the opposite side of policy or ideas start.

Neal