Check your account email address ×

47 Employees at the Kirkland Life Center have tested positive for Covid 19

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I hope that she suffers a bowel obstruction and has to donate it all to next of kin. Fucking ridiculous. 

It really is .  WTF could you possibly need that much paper.  All you’re are doing is hurting other people by hoarding.  
Christ sakes, after you shit hop into the shower and save your TP if you’re that worried. :lol:

• Like 1

On 3/14/2020 at 12:43 PM, Ez ryder said:

can we send one of them to my motherinlaw nursing home ?

fucking 250k so far and all she can do is lay in bed and moan . and suck on hard candy they stuff in her mouth to keep the checks rolling in 

washingtion is the only state with tbere shit together on right to die 

oh and all visitors have been stoped for 3 weeks all delivers to be left on the docks then brought in by limmited staff . 

spot on.  

16 minutes ago, Cold War said:

But she is winning.  It’s all a numbers game.  The longer your alive , the more you win!  

yeah win the most hours you lay in bed in your own shit with out the ability to even hit the nursing butten .

my wife has already been working on regulations to have a living will in Washington and residency requirements to keep it active . can't blame her 

mom

grandma 

great grandma shot her self at 72 about same years the other 2 started getting bad dementia .

21 minutes ago, Cold War said:

But she is winning.  It’s all a numbers game.  The longer your alive , the more you win!  

yeah win the most hours you lay in bed in your own shit with out the ability to even hit the nursing butten .

my wife has already been working on regulations to have a living will in Washington and residency requirements to keep it active . can't blame her 

mom

grandma 

great grandma shot her self at 72 about same years the other 2 started getting bad dementia .

On 3/14/2020 at 1:31 PM, Cold War said:

3076E72C-EFDA-41A7-88F4-CB545D7E7E2D.jpeg

how can anyone not give her shit about her nasty  leaking asshole when walking by . I guarantee I would be getting hit and dirty look  by my wife before I ever said anything . but I deff could not help my self 

On 3/14/2020 at 1:17 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

The smaller locally owned grocers seem to be in good shape, it's the larger chains that seem to get hit with the run on water and TP.

Water???  Oh noes.  Will people have to drink from their tap?  How horrible!!!!!

How much tp are people planning on using that they’d empty the shelves?

its also funny how many dummies are hoarding masks.  Masks don’t protect you. If you stop someone sick from buying a mask then they can’t wear one to stop from infecting you.  Same with hoarding purel. 

Not sure why Trump supporters are stocking up. He said it’s just a bad cold and will be gone in April.  They should be pissed that he is allowing anything to close on a dem hoax. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

mom

grandma 

The only thing I fear is being in that state. I would rather die a thousand deaths . 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Water???  Oh noes.  Will people have to drink from their tap?  How horrible!!!!!

How much tp are people planning on using that they’d empty the shelves?

its also funny how many dummies are hoarding masks.  Masks don’t protect you. If you stop someone sick from buying a mask then they can’t wear one to stop from infecting you.  Same with hoarding purel. 

Not sure why Trump supporters are stocking up. He said it’s just a bad cold and will be gone in April.  They should be pissed that he is allowing anything to close on a dem hoax. 

Does the urge to just shut the fuck up ever cross your mind?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Some people need to be shown how in person.  Good luck with that though.....he’s like Tools, doesn’t make a peep outside his own home off the web.

:lol:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

then what story's would he tell to the guys who work for his mom who are obligated to listen to his titillating tails of how he owned the internet snomobile fourm .

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

then what story's would he tell to the guys who work for his mom who are obligated to listen to his titillating tails of how he owned the internet snomobile fourm .

He should let his coworkers and family read his “ownage” in here.  :lol: