Check your account email address ×

47 Employees at the Kirkland Life Center have tested positive for Covid 19

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

47 positive, 24 negative.

It must be terrible to have an elderly loved one at that facility, then you have the 47 folks who have been interacting with familiy, friends, etc.

can we send one of them to my motherinlaw nursing home ?

fucking 250k so far and all she can do is lay in bed and moan . and suck on hard candy they stuff in her mouth to keep the checks rolling in 

washingtion is the only state with tbere shit together on right to die 

oh and all visitors have been stoped for 3 weeks all delivers to be left on the docks then brought in by limmited staff . 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

People at the grocery stores. Holy fuck. 

Our bigglyest store in town, limiting the amount of lunch meat each person can buy.  Out of fruit, lettuce, MILK :lol: as of 6:45 a.m. this morning....

16 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Im headed to Safeway now. I have a couple things on my list to complete my 3 month supply of essentials. 

Peanut butter was stripped off the shelves. Toilet paper was there, but sparse. I only looked down the tp isle. No way would I go down there. It’s pretty funny. 

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

People at the grocery stores. Holy fuck. 

This is good.  I want homes stocked well with TP, food, guns and ammo.  It makes for an easy resupply during the apocalypse.

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm stocking up on bacon today

I just polished off the last of a pound from this morning.  Still good on supply though. I don’t fuck around with low levels of bacon.

14 minutes ago, hayward said:

Our bigglyest store in town, limiting the amount of lunch meat each person can buy.  Out of fruit, lettuce, MILK :lol: as of 6:45 a.m. this morning....

:lol:

It’s unreal.

20 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm stocking up on bacon today

Our local volunteer fire department canceled their monthly breakfast for tomorrow moring, and had all the food on hand already.  So needless to say, when the asked us if we wanted any food, we gladly helped out and bought some of it from them. 

YOU SHOULD SEE THE AMOUNT OF BACON!!!!!

i went to buy some diet dew today guess people in my town are not crazy yet . i saw no empty shelf.

I did buy 9 cases of diet dew but they were 3 for 10 and really that will only get me by for 10 or 11 days . starting to get nervous and thinking about going back for more lol 

19 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

can we send one of them to my motherilaw nursing home ?

fucking 250k so far and all she can do is lay in bed and moan . and suck on hard candy they stuff in her mouth to keep the checks rolling in 

washingtion is the only state with tbere shit together on right to die 

oh and all visitors have been stoped for 3 weeks all delivers to be left on the docks then brought in by limmited staff . 

Hey Ez, I don't think your wife and kids would approve.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is good.  I want homes stocked well with TP, food, guns and ammo.  It makes for an easy resupply during the apocalypse.

I just polished off the last of a pound from this morning.  Still good on supply though. I don’t fuck around with low levels of bacon.

:lol:

It’s unreal.

I was at Meijer on Thursday to pick up a loaf of bread, eggs, and kefir milk......... :lol: In any event there was an old man who had at least 25 gallons of water in his shopping cart, I told him that the jugs were made in China and he didn't know whether to flip or shit, then some old lady chimes in and say yes they are, then she says to me what an asshole he is :lol: Honest Injun, the only thing this old man was missing was his MAGA hat.

A couple of minutes later I see my wife's cousin and she says where is your toilet paper, and of course we're both laughing and then she says I guess you don't shit :lol2:

Unreal is putting it mildly.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

i went to buy some diet dew today guess people in my town are not crazy yet . i saw no empty shelf.

I did buy 9 cases of diet dew but they were 3 for 10 and really that will only get me by for 10 or 11 days . starting to get nervous and thinking about going back for more lol 

The smaller locally owned grocers seem to be in good shape, it's the larger chains that seem to get hit with the run on water and TP.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey Ez, I don't think your wife and kids would approve.

I was at Meijer on Thursday to pick up a loaf of bread, eggs, and kefir milk......... :lol: In any event there was an old man who had at least 25 gallons of water in his shopping cart, I told him that the jugs were made in China and he didn't know whether to flip or shit, then some old lady chimes in and say yes they are, then she says to me what an asshole he is :lol: Honest Injun, the only thing this old man was missing was his MAGA hat.

A couple of minutes later I see my wife's cousin and she says where is your toilet paper, and of course we're both laughing and then she says I guess you don't shit :lol2:

Unreal is putting it mildly.

It’s amazing what people consider “essential” in a time of crises.  Apparently, toilet paper makes that cut.  It’s comical.

There was one woman that had 5 packages of toilet paper in her cart. She looked at me and said it was a bad day to be buying toilet paper for the family cabin and home. I mean fuck, people are having to explain what they’re buying now. :lol: 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It’s amazing what people consider “essential” in a time of crises.  Apparently, toilet paper makes that cut.  It’s comical.

Leaves, corn cobs, cut old t-shirts up which then can be washed and used again, the options to wipe your ass are almost endless.

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The smaller locally owned grocers seem to be in good shape, it's the larger chains that seem to get hit with the run on water and TP.

that and we have a super value distribution center that takes up about 10sq blocks or more less than 15 min from my house prob has a bit to do with it 

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I had pneumonia when I was in my mid 30's, it was motherfucker and I was pretty rocked out back then.

Ive never had influenza in my life. This year I got infected by my grandson with type B at thanksgiving and then what I assumed was type A three weeks ago from an unknown source. I think it was from a seminar that I attended in Maryland. The type B was really bad with a 103-4 fever. Type A made my legs not want to work. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Ive never had influenza in my life. This year I got infected by my grandson with type B at thanksgiving and then what I assumed was type A three weeks ago from an unknown source. I think it was from a seminar that I attended in Maryland. The type B was really bad with a 103-4 fever. Type A made my legs not want to work. 

I hit 103 to 104 on, once you get to 103 you don't feel much as the chills and aches go away, I kept an ear thermometer close buy and a large ice water, the water brings temps down pretty quickly.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Leaves, corn cobs, cut old t-shirts up which then can be washed and used again, the options to wipe your ass are almost endless.

What I still find amazing, and always have, is when a snow storm is coming.....bread and water still vanish off the shelves.  Imagine....being in N MN your whole life and thinking any amount of snow is going to keep you in your home for months.  

My dad always said to pay attention to the restaurants and bars.  When they start to run out of product that causes shut downs, it may be time to look around and re-evaluate.  People clearing off grocery shelves is panicky actions by dumb hypochondriacs.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I personally am hoping I get this virus soon just to get it over and done with........not afraid of it at all.  

Had the flu a couple years ago that knocked me on my ass a few days but it really wasnt that bad and I still dont bother getting flu vaccines.

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What I still find amazing, and always have, is when a snow storm is coming.....bread and water still vanish off the shelves.  Imagine....being in N MN your whole life and thinking any amount of snow is going to keep you in your home for months.  

My dad always said to pay attention to the restaurants and bars.  When they start to run out of product that causes shut downs, it may be time to look around and re-evaluate.  People clearing off grocery shelves is panicky actions by dumb hypochondriacs.

Still lol at this one.Just substitute TP and lysol

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Hell man, it’s not even proven that it is 100% terminal to all the old, fat sick people.

I hope we all panicked like stupid animals soon enough though.  Panicking saves lives!!!!!

Its not 10-15% but helped with treatment