Check your account email address ×

47 Employees at the Kirkland Life Center have tested positive for Covid 19

23 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

47 positive, 24 negative.

It must be terrible to have an elderly loved one at that facility, then you have the 47 folks who have been interacting with familiy, friends, etc.

Like the grim reaper walking thru the doors of that place...

Wicked contagious stuff. Going to spread like wildfire thru work places in the next few weeks...

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Might be time to change the name of the joint.

Also, DAYAM, Vincent comin’ out swinging this morning and caught Tommy right in the left ear and back of the neck biscuit!

:lol:

Old fat sick people are going to die. If you aren't old fat and sick you will be fine. End of story. 

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Old fat sick people are going to die. If you aren't old fat and sick you will be fine. End of story. 

Yeah if it ain’t this bug it’ll be another 

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hell man, it’s not even proven that it is 100% terminal to all the old, fat sick people.

I hope we all panicked like stupid animals soon enough though.  Panicking saves lives!!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Hell man, it’s not even proven that it is 100% terminal to all the old, fat sick people.

I hope we all panicked like stupid animals soon enough though.  Panicking saves lives!!!!!

The stats on it for old people are misleading too 

9 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Like the grim reaper walking thru the doors of that place...

Wicked contagious stuff. Going to spread like wildfire thru work places in the next few weeks...

We don't know who has the virus, you can carry it for 2 days or 2 weeks before showing symptoms. A third guest at Mar a Lago has tested postive, this disease doesn't care if you're hi falutin or not.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Might be time to change the name of the joint.

Also, DAYAM, Vincent comin’ out swinging this morning and caught Tommy right in the left ear and back of the neck biscuit!

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Almost 60 years old and you mentioned something about losing 20 lbs. the other day, and now today you're like Clark Kent, it's miraculous :lol:

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

We don't know who has the virus, you can carry it for 2 days or 2 weeks before showing symptoms. A third guest at Mar a Lago has tested postive, this disease doesn't care if you're hi falutin or not.

Almost 60 years old and you mentioned something about losing 20 lbs. the other day, and now today you're like Clark Kent, it's miraculous :lol:

Then are contagious for a few weeks after as well. Trump was a fool for socializing during this time. 

I think the country should do like China & do a full shutdown for a few months. 

10 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Then are contagious for a few weeks after as well. Trump was a fool for socializing during this time. 

I think the country should do like China & do a full shutdown for a few months. 

I think we are inching towards that sports and schools being cancelled. We have our office folks setup to work from home, unfortunately that won't work for some of the assistants, and then there is issue of what goes on with all of the folks who work in the field :dunno: Decisions.

Edited by Mileage Psycho

I think we are inching towards that sports and schools being cancelled. We have our office folks setup to work from home, unfortunately that won't work for some of the assistants, and then there is issue of what goes on with all of the folks who work in the field :dunno: Decisions.

Don't put profits ahead of the safety of your employees Vin.  Check your ego at the door and do whats right for employee safety. 

Schools won't matter. Kids will be out running all over anyway. Parents will bring it home from workplaces also. 

The only way for hospitals to not get over run is quarantine. 

Workplaces will be decimated also with people all sick. 

Might as well shut it all down for a couple months. Have it run its course w people who already have it at their homes. 

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Don't put profits ahead of the safety of your employees Vin.  Check your ego at the door and do whats right for employee safety. 

Pretty much have Tom, our office is well spread out as most everyone has a private office, and the three open cubicles are spread apart at least 10'. I let everyone know that they might get a text tomorrow night.........

Yesterday I walked into the employee lounge and I had three women sitting tight having lunch, I told them you should be at least 6' apart.....it's sobering for all, I told the girls anyone of us could be carrying.

Edited by Mileage Psycho

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Pretty much have Tom, our office is well spread out as most everyone has a private office, and the three open cubicles are spread apart at least 10'. I let everyone know that might get a text tomorrow night.........

Yesterday I walked into the employee lounge and I had three women sitting tight having lunch, I told them you should be at least 6' apart.....it's sobering for all, I told the girls anyone of us could be carrying.

Good call Vince. Every little bit will help. 

16 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Schools are closed in Wisconsin until the second week of April. Some of that is over spring break. 

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well what good is it then? Time for a plague.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I know.  Total bust.  Total disappointment. Keep your chin up though!  Do what I do, hope for a big fucking flying rock.

We can do better

• Like 1