Check your account email address ×

For Trump, Coronavirus Proves to Be an Enemy He Can’t Tweet Away

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

Only thing testing will do is add to statistics. Pouty is a moron. It’s like when my influenza test came back positive. Didn’t change anything it just confirmed that I was sick 

Looks like it's taking out the sick only.

COVID-19 Fatality Rate by COMORBIDITY:

*Death Rate = (number of deaths / number of cases) = probability of dying if infected by the virus (%). This probability differs depending on pre-existing condition. The percentage shown below does NOT represent in any way the share of deaths by pre-existing condition. Rather, it represents, for a patient with a given pre-existing condition, the risk of dying if infected by COVID-19.

PRE-EXISTING CONDITION
DEATH RATE
confirmed cases
DEATH RATE
all cases
Cardiovascular disease
13.2%
10.5%
Diabetes
9.2%
7.3%
Chronic respiratory disease
8.0%
6.3%
Hypertension
8.4%
6.0%
Cancer
7.6%
5.6%
no pre-existing conditions

0.9%

*Death Rate = (number of deaths / number of cases) = probability of dying if infected by the virus (%). The percentages do not have to add up to 100%, as they do NOT represent share of deaths by condition.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Looks like it's taking out the sick only.

COVID-19 Fatality Rate by COMORBIDITY:

*Death Rate = (number of deaths / number of cases) = probability of dying if infected by the virus (%). This probability differs depending on pre-existing condition. The percentage shown below does NOT represent in any way the share of deaths by pre-existing condition. Rather, it represents, for a patient with a given pre-existing condition, the risk of dying if infected by COVID-19.

PRE-EXISTING CONDITION
DEATH RATE
confirmed cases
DEATH RATE
all cases
Cardiovascular disease
13.2%
10.5%
Diabetes
9.2%
7.3%
Chronic respiratory disease
8.0%
6.3%
Hypertension
8.4%
6.0%
Cancer
7.6%
5.6%
no pre-existing conditions

0.9%

*Death Rate = (number of deaths / number of cases) = probability of dying if infected by the virus (%). The percentages do not have to add up to 100%, as they do NOT represent share of deaths by condition.

Stock market isnt tanking on death rates holmes... International loss of commerce. And its going up bigly every day. 

Edited by Anler

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Stock market isnt tanking on death rates holmes... International loss of commerce. And its going up bigly every day. 

Fear is driving the markets right now.

Think of spincry investors.  Run beta run.

• Thanks 4

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It really is amazing to witness that fat fucks narcissism, arrogance and lies....SMH.

He understands it, an expert.

I like this stuff.  I really get it.  People are surprised that I understand it.  Every one of these doctors said, “How do you know so much about this?”  Maybe I have a natural ability.  Maybe I should have done that instead of running for President.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-tour-centers-disease-control-prevention-atlanta-ga/

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

“Well, I just don’t think — I just don’t think that somebody is going to — without seeing something, like we saw something happening in China,” Mr. Trump said. “As soon as they saw that happening, they essentially — not from the White House. I mean, you know, we don’t need a lab in the White House. But they saw something happening.”

FUCKING ABSOLUTE GENIUS

Incoherent.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Fear is driving the markets right now.

Think of spincry investors.  Run beta run.

Stock market always reacts emotionally. Same thing when it goes up, it just doesnt go up 20% in a week on happy news. 

Quick!  Everyone get yourselves to a huge crowded political rally,  where you will be safe.

Joe was on the news using hand sanitizer  so you know it is good. 

Just now, Cold War said:

Quick!  Everyone get yourselves to a huge crowded political rally,  where you will be safe.

Joe was on the news using hand sanitizer  so you know it is good. 

you cant even buy hand sanitizer here. Its literally sold out everywhere.  :lol:

39 minutes ago, Anler said:

Stock market always reacts emotionally. Same thing when it goes up, it just doesnt go up 20% in a week on happy news. 

yup.  oversold at this point but as a wise man once said never try to catch a falling knife.  I had a position i was only still holding due to tax consequences I just liquidated.  I'll dip back in with those funds but the tax hit was now manageable.  

3 hours ago, Anler said:

you cant even buy hand sanitizer here. Its literally sold out everywhere.  :lol:

I can send you some if you want, Walmart here has lots of it..97 cents a squeeze bottle.

Edited by XCR1250

28 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I can send you some if you want, Walmart here has lots of it..97 cents a squeeze bottle.

I’ll take a Couple hundred!!!!!   Make a killing.  😁

• Platinum Contributing Member

My daughter just got an email from NMU saying that if Corona shows up on campus they are sending everybody home and classes will continue online. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

My daughter just got an email from NMU saying that if Corona shows up on campus they are sending everybody home and classes will continue online. 

the program my son wants to do in italy next year just sent the kids home and they will finish online.  

23 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Wonder how many they'd let me buy, wife works there.

We have limits of five on all kinds of things at local stores .  Stuff,  I’m not even sure why. Not one single case in Michigan. Can’t imagine the panic if We were told to panic.  

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We have limits of five on all kinds of things at local stores .  Stuff,  I’m not even sure why. Not one single case in Michigan. Can’t imagine the panic if We were told to panic.  

They have several center isle bins full of the stuff, was just there about 2 hours ago.

A group of Texas scientists say they’ve created a vaccine that protects people from the deadly coronavirus.

The medical breakthrough occurred at Greffex, a Houston-based genetic engineering company, officials revealed Thursday. Although other researchers also claim to have come up with a vaccine — notably, one group in nearby Austin — Greffix officials say they’re able to manufacture their treatment faster, meaning it will be available to consumers sooner. “The trick is can you test the vaccine quickly and efficiently, and then can you get it into patients?” Greffex CEO John Price says. “And that’s where we have an edge on the other companies that are out there.”

Trump will be releasing a bigly tremendous Coronavirus vaccine any day now. It's gonna come in a gold syringe plus a free MCVGA(Make Corona Virus Gone Again) hat. 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Orange Idiot wants that cruise ship to stay out of port so the numbers of those infected on board aren't reported and reflect on the numbers in this country.....that's all he is concerned about. 

I say good why bring them hear then have to transport them to some other place to sit in lock up? is it more fun to contaminate a few vans a hotel and put a bunch more people at risk of catching it so some people don't have to sit in a nice  boat .