Check your account email address ×

For Trump, Coronavirus Proves to Be an Enemy He Can’t Tweet Away

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Well since it just arrived in our shores a few weeks ago I’d say you’re going to have to wait a bit longer before it kills everyone 

You think it will "kill everyone"?

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Anyone know someone personally who has or had the Corona?? Lots of people here we know have had the Flu this season.

Yup..... Nothing, but an overhyped media driven scare with a political spin that's far less deadly than the flu. 

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No offense Don but you’re being a simpleton.

Anyone here remember the 1976 Swine Flu fiasco? I watched 1000's of folks lined up at every school and city/town halls to get their shot, the media claimed it was going to kill millions or more..I took my oldest daughter who was 6 at the time to a local school when we lived in Muskego to look at all the fools standing in line for hours.

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Anyone here remember the 1976 Swine Flu fiasco? I watched 1000's of folks lined up at every school and city/town halls to get their shot, the media claimed it was going to kill millions or more..I took my oldest daughter who was 6 at the time to a local school when we lived in Muskego to look at all the fools standing in line for hours.

This virus is shutting down global commerce. Trump the fucking moron could be preparing an economic response but he already shot his load and has no bullets left

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This virus is shutting down global commerce. Trump the fucking moron could be preparing an economic response but he already shot his load and has no bullets left

The Media scare is working for sure.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ok boomer

What's my age have to do with this? Nothing of course except I've lived thru many Media blowups to witness the Bull they love to scare folks with..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

What's my age have to do with this? Nothing of course except I've lived thru many Media blowups to witness the Bull they love to scare folks with..

Whatever sinks Trump I’m good with

Well the doctors were very impressed with Trump. Maybe he should have went into infectious control instead of politics. He would be much more likeable if he was stopping pandemic diseases. 

Just now, Anler said:

Well the doctors were very impressed with Trump. Maybe he should have went into infectious control instead of politics. He would be much more likeable if he was stopping pandemic diseases. 

The USA seems to be fairing much better than most others right now and the flu season is ending soon.

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That's where I shake my head. Everyone is focused on the mortality rate. Coronavirus is shutting everything down. Travel (liesure and business) is being halted, employers are having employees work from home, concerts, conventions, car shows, etc... Are all being cancelled. This has an economic impact and anyone with a brain knows it. That's why the markets are selling off. 

And the cracks in the market are going to become sink holes because of this. 

Edited by Anler
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

You mean like Russia and impeachment? Where have we all heard that before, "He's Toast"

Yah....this is a hoax Don.

gimme a fucking break