Check your account email address ×

Dismissing Bernie Sanders as a communist shows your 'profound ignorance,' says one of the most influential behind-the-scenes figures in American business

Dismissing Bernie Sanders as a communist shows your 'profound ignorance,' says one of the most influential behind-the-scenes figures in American business

https://www.businessinsider.com/delaware-chief-justice-leo-strine-says-bernie-sanders-is-not-radical-2019-2?fbclid=IwAR2kOU5AzAQ1Wgs4fCsfVOxqQccWMELxXqZ5J0twbFohETAG321J5HDbmdE

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Sanders will win and you will be butthurt

Sorry moron

When he doesn't you will be suicidal.   I'll send flowers to the wake. :taunt:

88050939-288-k215412.jpg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pigshit didn't even read the article....guaranteed.

Read enough to know I wouldn't call the sc justice of Delaware an influential business insider.  

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Yes he will be , there is nothing the dems can do this time

If they decide to steal it from him at the convention, they're over as a party. 

I don't understand why they'd reject a candidate that is bringing so much new energy and enthusiasm. It's almost as if they want the Democratic party to fail.

Just now, Highmark said:

When he doesn't you will be suicidal.   I'll send flowers to the wake. :taunt:

88050939-288-k215412.jpg

I don’t really care either way. I think it would be awesome if Trump won and had a full blown public meltdown but basically it would just be entertainment for me.

My 4th amendment rights would be safer with Sanders but not for long as the next group of deep state assholes would be on cue to take up where Trump and his fascists left off 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don’t really care either way. I think it would be awesome if Trump won and had a full blown public meltdown but basically it would just be entertainment for me.

My 4th amendment rights would be safer with Sanders but not for long as the next group of deep state assholes would be on cue to take up where Trump and his fascists left off 

Our only hope for complete 4th protection is Rand Paul in the WH.  I'll support him AGAIN in 2024.

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

No thanks. How about my offer above?  

Well you can give me the same odds as the bookmakers right now and I would consider it. Otherwise you’re offering me a sucker bet

Just now, Highmark said:

Our only hope for complete 4th protection is Rand Paul in the WH.  I'll support him AGAIN in 2024.

Rand Paul is a 100% sellout and assaulted my 4th amendment rights with the full might of his vote for Brett Kavanaugh. I would never ever consider supporting that piece of lying shit in any fashion

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I see you’re not a sucker today. I’ll try again another day. :bc: 

I always make smart bets with my money unless my Ameritrade account is concerned. Then all bets are off if you’ll pardon the pun lolz

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Rand Paul is a 100% sellout and assaulted my 4th amendment rights with the full might of his vote for Brett Kavanaugh. I would never ever consider supporting that piece of lying shit in any fashion

You said the same stuff about sanders so