Check your account email address ×

Dismissing Bernie Sanders as a communist shows your 'profound ignorance,' says one of the most influential behind-the-scenes figures in American business

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Have you ever thought about how many times you call people dumb in a day when not one person here has demonstrated more dumb behavior than yourself? I mean you've done stuff so stupid I question your ability to function through a enjoyable life.....yet here you are thinking your opinion means something. It's delusional

It’s because you’re a fucking moron. Literally one of the dumbest people I’ve ever encountered

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I already offered Ben 4 to 1 odds....if he holds out, I may give him 10 to 1 odds nearing the GE.....not worried,the outcome will remain the same. 

the-main-difference91.jpg.jpeg

When sanders wins the dem nomination I will take your bet.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s because you’re a fucking moron. Literally one of the dumbest people I’ve ever encountered

Well you keep saying yet you've demonstrated the dumbest behavior here by leaps and bounds. Funny how that is eh 

Btw can you hoist more weight with your nose than your arm? Just wondering :lol:

Edited by washedupmxer

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Well you keep saying yet you've demonstrated the dumbest behavior here by leaps and bounds. Funny how that is eh 

Btw can you host more weight with your nose than your arm? Just wondering :lol:

It’s hoist. :bc: 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You offered me a sucker bet. I offered you a bet that is currently fair

you cried 

So you can say Bernie will be President, then in the next breath say betting would be a sucker bet.

That is the same as driving a sled into a lake.

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

He's gonna be your pres but im waiting until he's the candidate to back my words! Derp 

Tom said he wouldn’t be the nominee...and then he wouldn’t even take the bet .....derp

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

So you can say Bernie will be President, then in the next breath say betting would be a sucker bet.

That is the same as driving a sled into a lake.

It would be a sucker bet because of current odds being offered elsewhere you fucking brain dead cunt. God damn are you fucking dumb

Edited by f7ben

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It would be a sucker bet because of current odds being offered elsewhere you fucking brain dead cunt. God damn are you fucking dumb

Skeered to take a straight up bet.

Weak.

Sanders level weak.

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Already fixed it 

I have man size hands these keyboards are tough. When you have slim little lady fingers like yourself I'm sure it's a breeze

I have manly hands with the finger dexterity of a 20 year old girl. I can text at well over 100 wpm. Well over. 

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I'll get you a ribbon next time I'm out

Huge hands and 4'9" ? :lol:

You know what they say about big hands? 

I guess we can add reading to the long list of shit you aren't very good at. 

I said nothing about huge hands.