Check your account email address ×

Dismissing Bernie Sanders as a communist shows your 'profound ignorance,' says one of the most influential behind-the-scenes figures in American business

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well you can give me the same odds as the bookmakers right now and I would consider it. Otherwise you’re offering me a sucker bet

Why do you get odds?

You flat out said he would be President.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Why do you get odds?

You flat out said he would be President.

And if I wanted to wager $100 on it why would I bet even odds with Tom when I could log into Bovada and be paid $300 on my $100 wager???

Are you fucking retarded?

34 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I don't understand why they'd reject a candidate that is bringing so much new energy and enthusiasm. It's almost as if they want the Democratic party to fail.

He’s not a stooge like some of these other candidates. He thinks for himself. All the evidence you need is right there in his voting record in Congress.

44 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Sanders isn't even going to be the nominee. 

37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I will bet you $100 Sanders will be the dems nominee

36 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

No thanks. How about my offer above?  

Hey brain dead Snake and even more brain dead dripper.....how come you didn’t point out the above???

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Bovada is a fucking rip off you twig armed idiot 

I bet on 2 football games there 4 years ago. I wouldn’t know the first thing about online gambling because I’m not a degenerate fucking moron like yourself

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And if I wanted to wager $100 on it why would I bet even odds with Tom when I could log into Bovada and be paid $300 on my $100 wager???

Are you fucking retarded?

Because this would be a private bet between two people who have different thoughts on the same topic.

My fucking word.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey brain dead Snake and even more brain dead dripper.....how come you didn’t point out the above???

You're reply was 1 step removed from "I know you are but what am I"?

Just now, Snake said:

Because this would be a private bet between two people who have different thoughts on the same topic.

My fucking word.

Tom said sanders wouldn’t be the nominee. I said he would be. Tom would t take the bet.

Why aren’t you savaging Tom???

Just now, f7ben said:

You’re as dumb as dripper. That’s fucked man

You were afraid to accept his bet and to try and puff your chest out you counter with something more sure.

What a man you are.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You’re as dumb as dripper. That’s fucked man

Have you ever thought about how many times you call people dumb in a day when not one person here has demonstrated more dumb behavior than yourself? I mean you've done stuff so stupid I question your ability to function through a enjoyable life.....yet here you are thinking your opinion means something. It's delusional