Check your account email address ×

Dow Futures Crash 520 Points as China Makes Shocking Coronavirus Confession

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve been saying it since Obama bailed out the banks and not one fucking crook went to jail. Nothing got fixed. Zero consequences. In fact people were rewarded for their greed. Only more debt was thrown at the problem. Jesus fucking Christ. This isn’t rocket science. Look beyond all those god damn stock formulas. This path isn’t sustainable. 

The house has bills sitting in the senate to protect Americans from thieving banks. The turtle ignores them.

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Mine is a Bambi. It’s half that size. :lol: 

That thing must go 11,000#

Even a little guy makes that van squat in the rear, light in the front

Odyssey in NM.jpg

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

5100lbs is what it said

That’s looks to be an “83 Excella.  Probably a 34’. It’s impossible to say exact weight without specs. But a bare bones model had a tongue weight of 800 pounds and dry weight of 7500. Fully loaded they’d go 10,500.  Easy pulling for a sienna. :lol: 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you don't even understand what he is saying.

Let me ask you a simple question - if/when a crash or recession happens, what traditional tools will this administration and the fed be able to implement to weather the storm and pull the economy out of recession as quickly as possible? 

Well since you're speaking for others now maybe you better start by explaining what hes saying. 

I never said anything other than he's saying the same old shit they were saying to start 2019. Maybe you can start by proving that wrong before you start with flapping your wings and starting your quiz show 

I wasnt even commenting on what they're gonna do but that it's going to be any day now lol

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Even a little guy makes that van squat in the rear, light in the front

Odyssey in NM.jpg

With a 375-400 tongue weight, there’s no noticeable squat.  That’s less than three passengers sitting in the third row seat. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

With a 375-400 tongue weight, there’s no noticeable squat.  That’s less than three passengers sitting in the third row seat. 

I'm sure

40 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

I just slid my entire 401K into a fixed position.  I'm not giving it all back.....lost my ass in 08 not again.  What are you guys doing..... moving it?  nothing? 

rolling with it,  I'm 48 i don't need the money tomorrow and every time we've seen bad news it's been shaken off.  I do have some stop limits in place on some stock positions 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

Well since you're speaking for others now maybe you better start by explaining what hes saying. 

I never said anything other than he's saying the same old shit they were saying to start 2019. Maybe you can start by proving that wrong before you start with flapping your wings and starting your quiz show 

I wasnt even commenting on what they're gonna do but that it's going to be any day now lol

no he's not. read below. 

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

And when it arrives the feds have zero tools to effectively deal with it. Dummy. 

3 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

You are literally parroting the same things said in spring of 2019 :lol:

tell me exactly what he is parroting please. 

Edited by frenchy

42 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

I just slid my entire 401K into a fixed position.  I'm not giving it all back.....lost my ass in 08 not again.  What are you guys doing..... moving it?  nothing? 

I rolled a shitload into gold early last year and bought Ted Kaczynski’s old digs. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

rolling with it,  I'm 48 i don't need the money tomorrow and every time we've seen bad news it's been shaken off.  I do have some stop limits in place on some stock positions 

It’s shaken bad news off because of the fed printing press and nothing else. That’s going to end sooner than later.

we will see 19,999 before we see 30k

• Like 1

Just lost a ton. I deserve it. I should have been at the Fidelity office last week, when I was at my all-time max., liquidating a shitload. 

I thought I had plenty of time, but the market killed me AGAIN. 

Benny Polubinsky is right...…………...the market sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

:rage:   ARRRGH!!! ARRGHHH!!! ARRR!!!

Edited by Guest

13 minutes ago, frenchy said:

no he's not. read below. 

tell me exactly what he is parroting please. 

I already said it once and now I'll say it twice. The exact same thing that was said last spring https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/29/upshot/how-fed-can-fight-next-recession.html

this is almost as bad as you going after me for my poor behavior on fs and then I watched you for the next two days do almost exactly the same thing you were shitting on me for :lol:

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I already said it once and now I'll say it twice. The exact same thing that was said last spring https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/29/upshot/how-fed-can-fight-next-recession.html

this is almost as bad as you going after me for my poor behavior on fs and then I watched you for the next two days do almost exactly the same thing you were shitting on me for :lol:

just because there was an article on it a year ago doesn't mean he is parroting it you dumb fuck. Using that logic anything you post would be 'parroted' because there's an article somewhere from Alex Jones, Sean Hannity, or Steve Bannon saying the same things you are.

tell me what options trump and the fed have if/when a recession hits please? I'll wait. 

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

just because there was an article on it a year ago doesn't mean he is parroting it you dumb fuck. Using that logic anything you post would be 'parroted' because there's an article somewhere from Alex Jones, Sean Hannity, or Steve Bannon saying the same things you are.

tell me what options trump and the fed have if/when a recession hits please? I'll wait. 

You're such a little crybaby

Go ahead and quote me where I said anything about options. I'll wait derp 

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Other than Ben, Spin and some no nothing's, who has really predicted a severe recession?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Seatofmypants said:

Doing nothing.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Other than Ben, Spin and some no nothing's, who has really predicted a severe recession?

his comment wasn't about predicting a recession it was about the fact the trump admin will have no recourse when one hits. 

8 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You're such a little crybaby

Go ahead and quote me where I said anything about options. I'll wait derp 

you are a parrot if you post anything that aligns with a single article that was ever written, even if you didn't know it existed.

Thanks drip :lol: 

1 hour ago, Seatofmypants said:

I don't need it for another decade so I am letting it ride, I'm fairly diversified in public equities and hard real estate so I won't be affected by any pullback, it just provides more opportunity.

Everything going forward is going to private equity, mainly REITs.

There is an old saying that I can't quite find the exact quote for, but it gives this message "The markets will reward you for your knowledge and patience, but it will also be very unkind for lack of it".