• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

59 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s seriously what these fucking retards think

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Great discussion.  Not.

Retard Numero Uno^^^^^^^

Just now, Seatofmypants said:

I fucking knew it....now it's only going to get compounded by people jumping ship....08 is still fresh in everyone's mind.

25k.....20k..... where does it settle

Panic sell off is the worst. Alot of people are going to get hurt and it's an artificially created crisis. 

• Advertising Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

Panic sell off is the worst. Alot of people are going to get hurt and it's an artificially created crisis. 

100%.  The economy is strong....but stocks were over-priced.....I doubt this will be anything more then a serious correction...hell it already is that.....  Lets just hope that we don't fall into a global recession...

2 hours ago, Seatofmypants said:

100%.  The economy is strong....but stocks were over-priced.....I doubt this will be anything more then a serious correction...hell it already is that.....  Lets just hope that we don't fall into a global recession...

How is the economy considered strong if it’s built on smoke and mirrors? Serious question because I don’t know.

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

Man did you get owned hard :lol: 

Dow 20k is gonna be so fucking glorious

Owned?  I made no predictions.   Look at you all happy about the market being down.  Still 10 pts ahead of a year ago, and down about 4 on the year.  Doesn’t change anyone’s investment strategy, but naturally you Got it all figured out.  Enjoy your stupidity.  Fucking moron.

16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Retard Numero Uno^^^^^^^

You can fuck off too.  Only one prancing around like the expert/oracle here is that clown Ben.  Of course you’re jumping right in his pant leg.  Loser.

3 hours ago, Seatofmypants said:

I was being sarcastic....its a fucking bloodbath.  I moved my money to a fix position Monday at about 3pm.

Unless you’re at or near retirement that is a bad move.  What happens if/when this hysteria dies down and some good economic news happens or the market turns around, because it always does?  You never try and time the market unless you’re a gambler.  Financial advice 101. :bc: 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Exactly.  And watching some of these assholes like Ben prancing around hoping for failure, insulting those who are far more successful than him is beyond laughable, and why I made my comments about “great discussion”.  Some of these guys need to get their licenses and show everyone how it’s done.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Owned?  I made no predictions.   Look at you all happy about the market being down.  Still 10 pts ahead of a year ago, and down about 4 on the year.  Doesn’t change anyone’s investment strategy, but naturally you Got it all figured out.  Enjoy your stupidity.  Fucking moron.

You can fuck off too.  Only one prancing around like the expert/oracle here is that clown Ben.  Of course you’re jumping right in his pant leg.  Loser.

Unless you’re at or near retirement that is a bad move.  What happens if/when this hysteria dies down and some good economic news happens or the market turns around, because it always does?  You never try and time the market unless you’re a gambler.  Financial advice 101. :bc: 

Exactly.  And watching some of these assholes like Ben prancing around hoping for failure, insulting those who are far more successful than him is beyond laughable, and why I made my comments about “great discussion”.  Some of these guys need to get their licenses and show everyone how it’s done.

C8A2DB2F-CC6F-4DCA-92BC-B54962C3E238.jpeg.f9f1034b8260b73fa35635572acae8b9.jpegED8F7395-D8DC-4BE0-A232-70328CBE4556.jpeg.d4c919415ac928cf07a7adb2e05ba911.jpeg