Check your account email address ×

Ctec2 800 vs Doo 850

f7ben

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Exactly. You should just sell it now like it is. You should be able to get $2500 for it. Let the next owner decide if they want to fix it or part it out. 

$2500 for a blown up kids sled????

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Exactly. You should just sell it now like it is. You should be able to get $2500 for it. Let the next owner decide if they want to fix it or part it out. 

You just aren't much fun.  Why do I always have to play with Ben?  He smells like rank Coors lites and vomit all the time!!!!!!!  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

93mph. Knew it was gonna go.

Had to pull apart the secondary. Things ALWAYS get caught up in between the sheeves.

I’ve been perusing as I usually do and have been keeping my eyes open for a used Sidewinder as I need to realize that the offtrail opportunities around here have been disappearing for the last 15-20 years and I need to become more of a diamond pounder.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve been perusing as I usually do and have been keeping my eyes open for a used Sidewinder as I need to realize that the offtrail opportunities around here have been disappearing for the last 15-20 years and I need to become more of a diamond pounder.

Pats Yamaha has a couple used ones for decent money right now 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Pats Yamaha has a couple used ones for decent money right now 

I saw them a few weeks ago and they were very clean. Kip really starts dealing on used sleds about now. He doesn’t want to sit on them all summer. Tell him woodtick sent ya.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Scottie's X-TX 141 is actually a very good compromise between the 2. It trail rides excellent, even with a 2 1/4 track, and does well in the fluff.

My 137 1 3/4 not so much.

GREAT trail sleds.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Snake said:

Scottie's X-TX 141 is actually a very good compromise between the 2. It trail rides excellent, even with a 2 1/4 track, and does well in the fluff.

My 137 1 3/4 not so much.

GREAT trail sleds.

Were you guys in the Parlin area yesterday?  Thought we might have seen you.  We spent most of the weekend doing our damndest to get stuck.  Pretty successful onnthat note.  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I never had a problem with him. just don't bring up about his mommy. and all will be good. 

He’s a good guy, nothing wrong with busting balls. :bc: 

We were riding in 50 degree temps today. lol

016B4484-E33C-46CD-B145-217B6086232E.jpeg

102C7374-49ED-4F2B-B7B8-F4A49CB0D399.jpeg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

how are you liking that 850 2S ?  I bet it bring back memories :bc:  

Yeah it feels pretty nice.  Turbo is all over it on the trail, but off trail and deep snow this thing goes real good and is way easier to throw around.

Just now, bussman said:

I feel bad for anybody not riding an RR. Best shock and handling machine of any trail sled in history. 

People can’t understand it until they experience it and it’s new 850 class power. You just gotta drive it 

9D75A9B5-0BA6-4E56-82E3-74C282B268A8.jpeg

Lots of nerds here just hanging around home fingering their own buttholes about how good they think their buddies wives uncles 850 is and the RR dudes are just pounding diamonds like there’s no tomorrow 

30 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

how are you liking that 850 2S ?  I bet it bring back memories :bc:  

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah it feels pretty nice.  Turbo is all over it on the trail, but off trail and deep snow this thing goes real good and is way easier to throw around.

What happened to the 900t and the engine? Insurance total it or?!

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

17 minutes ago, ACE said:

Lots of nerds here just hanging around home fingering their own buttholes about how good they think their buddies wives uncles 850 is and the RR dudes are just pounding diamonds like there’s no tomorrow 

The 800 cat is good if you like 3rd place. Pretty hard to beat a dialed in assault on anything. 

47 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

What happened to the 900t and the engine? Insurance total it or?!

Still sitting at the dealer. All I know is it is a total. I just don’t know how much I’m going to get for it. I’d like to buy it back salvage and look for a motor summer off of a total somewhere. It’s a way better trail sled than the back country. That said I was having a blast today Bustin through some untouched Meadows and skidder cuts.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Still sitting at the dealer. All I know is it is a total. I just don’t know how much I’m going to get for it. I’d like to buy it back salvage and look for a motor summer off of a total somewhere. It’s a way better trail sled than the back country. That said I was having a blast today Bustin through some untouched Meadows and skidder cuts.

What did you get to replace it, or are you just on a loaner? 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS