Check your account email address ×

Ctec2 800 vs Doo 850

f7ben

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Man I wish I coulda been there to put a dirty gape on those Doo 850's with the assault. 

It was warm up there and  they were probably all wearing their assless chaps? Good thing you didn’t go.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It was warm up there and  they were probably all wearing their assless chaps? Good thing you didn’t go.

I was just outside here it's already over 40 degrees it's going to be super nice today. Not good snowmobiling weather

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Nope!  Crank and case are good to go!  Still gotta do a good flush and rinse on it though.

So you need to flush and rinse debris out of the cases but you’ve already determined the crank is fine? :nuts:

My suggestion is sell the thing so it can shit the crank on someone else's dime. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So you need to flush and rinse debris out of the cases but you’ve already determined the crank is fine? :nuts:

My suggestion is sell the thing so it can shit the crank on someone else's dime. 

No, I just want to make sure it’s completely clean and there aren’t particles hiding in it but, it’s passed the initial inspection with flying colors.  Looks like the jug took the beating then, jettisoned the trash.

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I was just outside here it's already over 40 degrees it's going to be super nice today. Not good snowmobiling weather

Next weekend could be my last chance to ride. Talked to a few others last night and they don’t want to go. They are waiting for the big dump that always hits the western UP around St Pats day.  The temps look good for next weekend?

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, I just want to make sure it’s completely clean and there aren’t particles hiding in it but, it’s passed the initial inspection with flying colors.  Looks like the jug took the beating then, jettisoned the trash.

Who performed this internal inspection for you?

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That there is the reason I don't buy used.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Tom just gives him one kick to the nuts after another. This is awesome to watch.:lol:

Well if you’re dumb enough to ride a sled with one side down then you deserve the nut beating

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I mean, as long as everything looks ok...I’m fine with dumping a bunch of $$$’s into a new top and just rolling the dice.  I’m sure it’s fine.   :dunno:

:backpeddle:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I mean, as long as everything looks ok...I’m fine with dumping a bunch of $$$’s into a new top and just rolling the dice.  I’m sure it’s fine.   :dunno:

Sending the crank out to make sure it’s within specs wouldn’t cost much or take much time. You could take it up to Bhen’s, I’m sure he has a tape measure, and a ruler?:lol: