Check your account email address ×

Not cold where you are?

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

We are 9 inches over average for snow, but below average snow pack.

We are around average but the warmups have taken a toll. The lakes have been iffy all year. Never really got that extended cold blast.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

@steve from amherst  still in PI ?  if so, still looking good up there? 

Came back yesterday. Was awesome. There is plenty of snow so if they lose 3-4 inches in a warmup it will not matter. Spent some time in Easton and parts of Ft Fairfield that we havnt rode before.  East side is definatly better then the west side. More snow, more trails and a lot less traffic.

83 Over by st Peter's store was a little wooped out.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Came back yesterday. Was awesome. There is plenty of snow so if they lose 3-4 inches in a warmup it will not matter. Spent some time in Easton and parts of Ft Fairfield that we havnt rode before.  East side is definatly better then the west side. More snow, more trails and a lot less traffic.

Nice, yeah just don't go near Houlton area its quite bony around here , but its a different world once you head 50 miles or so above Houlton. 

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

It's-15 and going up to around 40 or so today. There's going to be alot of melting again

It's almost +7c out right now here and it's a gorgeous morning with no wind and plenty of sun. A couple cups of coffee on the back patio and I think I am due for another one. :bc:

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Trail that crosses the Riviere de Chute rd is on my Dad's birthplace. Crosses on my uncle's old place farther up towards the border.

Screenshot_2015-10-05-21-49-45.png

2 minutes ago, irv said:

It's almost +7c out right now here and it's a gorgeous morning with no wind and plenty of sun. A couple cups of coffee on the back patio and I think I am due for another one. :bc:

I've had my two cups already for the day. One I drank in the garage and the other on the front porch. It's nice to be able to get outside for a change. The wife wants to go to Minden and I liked to go by sled but that trail is sketchy at the best of times. I'm gonna run up to Kinmount shortly and see what the rail trail is like. The tank is full and would like to use some of it.

20200224_093436.jpg

3 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I've had my two cups already for the day. One I drank in the garage and the other on the front porch. It's nice to be able to get outside for a change. The wife wants to go to Minden and I liked to go by sled but that trail is sketchy at the best of times. I'm gonna run up to Kinmount shortly and see what the rail trail is like. The tank is full and would like to use some of it.

Ride while you can, I say. It's all but finished, imo, down here unless something drastic changes over the next week or 2? 

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yup,  heading to Nassau Thursday first thing.  Plan to be on the beach with a drink about 11am

Beautiful!   :bc:

we timed it perfect.  Chilly before we got here .  going to be unseasonably cold the day after we leave.