Check your account email address ×

Average IQ in America.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

the taqxes required to fund that most certainly would and it sets a bad precedent. Fuck even my kid whose loans would be forgiven gets that.  

So it wouldn’t affect your life any more than Trumps budget expansions 

got it 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

So it wouldn’t affect your life any more than Trumps budget expansions 

got it 

nope I am currently paying sub 10% tax rate-  bernie and those like him would want to steal more of my money with no upside.  Fuck those who bury themselves in student loans.  parents needed to do their job and parent.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the taqxes required to fund that most certainly would and it sets a bad precedent. Fuck even my kid whose loans would be forgiven gets that.  

Again.   Creates generation after generation dependent on govt.

People complain about things the Baby Boomers did with govt yet are asking govt to do 10x's more. 

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Paying off student loans would have zero effect on your life SBYL

I paid between $850 and $600 a month for 10 years on my kid's loans........fuck forgiving student loans. Further, what happens with all of the tenured professors pensions, healthcare and yr round pay for 7 months work? Who pays for that now?

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I had no idea Ben was this big of a freeloader. Free stuff, free stuff, free stuff. Ben wants free stuff handed to him. 

I want the trillions of fake dollars we spend to benefit real people. Not billionaires making more billions 

We are going to spend ourselves into oblivion regardless , let’s elect someone who wants to do good with the money 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Man, that isnt cool at all, there are other people on the roads besides you, families, kids, parents. It has to stop it not just pull it moron..I see so many accidents by people ran down by their trailers.. Thats just pure stupidity right there... 

It’s good that you’re worried about them. I’m not. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

We’ll always have those. Functionality stops at around an IQ of 80-82. Tough to know what to do with them in society. 

So tell us again your rationale for towing a 4000 lb. trailer with a vehicle only rated for 3500?  :lol:   :bc:   Surprised you dont just pick up a basic 1/2 ton pickup.  :dunno: 

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

So tell us again your rationale for towing a 4000 lb. trailer with a vehicle only rated for 3500?  :lol:   :bc:   Surprised you dont just pick up a basic 1/2 ton pickup.  :dunno: 

Just get the Fuck out of my way. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Lack of intelligence and to cheap 

Just now, spin_dry said:

IQ is primarily a subset of the individual’s DNA. It’s been fairly static over a few hundred years. 

So that's why Asian's test the highest and AA's the lowest in America?  

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Lack of intelligence and to cheap 

You gotta spend some coin to get a decent used pickup. Clapped out minivans with 200k plus not so much. :lol: