Check your account email address ×

Average IQ in America.

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It pulls it absolutely beautifully. Amazing really. 

I’d say you’re fine if you don’t plan on going far. Get into the mountains or some really hot weather and you’re fucked.

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

IQ is primarily a subset of the individual’s DNA. It’s been fairly static over a few hundred years. 

Had yours been high enough you may have considered diet and environmental intentions. 

Ever looked into what it took to pass 8th grade in the 1800’s? I have. Most college graduates aren’t passing that today. Intellectual stimulation triggers that DNA, it’s not just inherently there unlocking itself. 

But hey, we’ve got a bunch of people that think they’re smart now, that’s all that matters in this post modern shithole. Mission accomplished. :bc:  

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So that's why Asian's test the highest and AA's the lowest in America?  

Reminds me a little of the AA tenant I had to evict recently.  She hadnt sent the check she was supposed to but claims she did.  Sends me a copy of a money order.  I tell her all that proved was she got a money order, not that she sent it or that I received it.  ( havent heard that story 100 times from people who owe me money or anything)  I inform her that she should be able to easily figure out I never cashed it, and Im not in the habit of not depositing checks sent to me or chasing people for money who dont owe me money.  I know shes a liar, and add that She was also a slob.  She comes back with “no need for name calling, have a blessed day”.  I just say “well what would you like me to call you, you left a fridge full of rotting food and 2 pickup dump loads worth of shit behind” :lol:  Dumb fucking (slob) idiots who now have an eviction on their public record, and likely a lifetime of bad choices as the primary cause.

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

Had yours been high enough you may have considered diet and environmental intentions. 

Ever looked into what it took to pass 8th grade in the 1800’s? I have. Most college graduates aren’t passing that today. Intellectual stimulation triggers that DNA, it’s not just inherently there unlocking itself. 

But hey, we’ve got a bunch of people that think they’re smart now, that’s all that matters in this post modern shithole. Mission accomplished. :bc:  

All environmental factors being equal, IQ is static and determined by one’s DNA. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I read it. Youre in a foul mood today. 

He outed  himself as a full blown Trump bag lapper the other day and Jimmy called him in it. He’s been manstruating ever since

• Haha 1

That minivan is fine to tow 4K lbs. The tranny is all I’d be concerned with

Its made to haul well over 2k lbs of payload and still be able to tow the rated weight.

Man there are some fucking retards in here

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its made to haul well over 2k lbs of payload and still be able to tow the rated weight.

Gay 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The tranny will be fine. He said he has a comfortable drivers seat.

19 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

But how well does it stop it?

It’s fine. It has a brake controller and an WD hitch. All new struts, shocks, springs, rotors/pads. The sienna is the same platform as a highlander which is rated for 5000 pounds. Fact is it tows better than the Highlander because of 8 extra inches of wheelbase. The AWD also has a lower gear ratio. The unit came from the factory with a tow package. Engine oil cooler and tranny cooler. 

Have you seen the condition some of the tow vehicles are in at campsites? Good fucking god. Now that’s something that’ll make your hair stand on end. My van is high mileage but in a well massaged state of mechanical condition.  

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Retards falling from everywhere. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s fine. It has a brake controller and an WD hitch. All new struts, shocks, springs, rotors/pads. The sienna is the same platform as a highlander which is rated for 5000 pounds. Fact is it tows better than the Highlander because of 8 extra inches of wheelbase. The AWD also has a lower gear ratio. The unit came from the factory with a tow package. Engine oil cooler and tranny cooler. 

Have you seen the condition some of the tow vehicles are in at campsites? Good fucking god. Now that’s something that’ll make your hair stand on end. My van is high mileage but in a well massaged state of mechanical condition.  

Dude I know used to tow a 37 ft boat with an s-10 blazer. Pulled fine, stopping was the scariest thing you ever saw.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I read it. Youre in a foul mood today. 

Not at all. Usain Bolt is the fastest man alive, a big part of that is his genetics/DNA. Had he been very sick or malnourished as a child stunting his growth he still would have run the same world record times because of DNA. Amirite? 

:bc: 

9 minutes ago, bussman said:

Not at all. Usain Bolt is the fastest man alive, a big part of that is his genetics/DNA. Had he been very sick or malnourished as a child stunting his growth he still would have run the same world record times because of DNA. Amirite? 

:bc: 

If he had his leg ripped off by a lion he wouldn’t have been worth a fuck either.