Check your account email address ×

Average IQ in America.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Hey. Saw this today on my travels around the trailer park today. I know nothing about Airstreams but this one looked pretty nice. Definitely clean. 

552111AE-CA8D-4893-A9B2-20A0B986559D.jpeg

5EE897C5-FAC2-4DA7-B9E2-9B587F08464B.jpeg

I picked up a 19ft flying cloud. 2009. Very nice interior with two external dents on the top. Just cosmetic. It’s a little over 4000 lbs loaded. The van is rated at 3500 pounds, but has zero problems towing. They tow very nice. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I picked up a 19ft flying cloud. 2009. Very nice interior with two external dents on the top. Just cosmetic. It’s a little over 4000 lbs loaded. The van is rated at 3500 pounds, but has zero problems towing. They tow very nice. 

Very cool man. You will have fun with that. 

That one I posted above just showed up today or yesterday.   They have a super nice spot with an outdoor kitchen and firepit area.  I love that spot but its not big enough for our old beater. I would have to rent 2 spots to be right there.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Very cool man. You will have fun with that. 

It’s very clean. Doesn’t seem to have had much usage. I checked all the potential trouble areas and it looked good. One fantastic fan is noisy and needs replacing. Not cheap. 

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s very clean. Doesn’t seem to have had much usage. I checked all the potential trouble areas and it looked good. One fantastic fan is noisy and needs replacing. Not cheap. 

A little shot of aerokroil will quiet it right down. Wd40 works almost as good. 

Edited by AKIQPilot

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Man, that isnt cool at all, there are other people on the roads besides you, families, kids, parents. It has to stop it not just pull it moron..I see so many accidents by people ran down by their trailers.. Thats just pure stupidity right there... 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Man, that isnt cool at all, there are other people on the roads besides you, families, kids, parents. It has to stop it not just pull it moron..I see so many accidents by people ran down by their trailers.. Thats just pure stupidity right there... 

Indeed, sir.  I don’t understand it.

16 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Funny shit here. Dude starts a thread about low IQ's . Then posts that he pulls a camper with a minivan.

I smh when I read it.  C’mon Spinner, pony up for a proper tow vehicle.  An old truck would be much better.

15 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Just because you can doesn't mean you should

We’ve all seen it...and done it.  But, if something goes wrong (like having to stop quickly) and you plow into traffic and hurt somebody with a tow vehicle that isn’t rated for your cargo, you will be held criminally liable.

This is senseless activity.  I don’t know where it ranks in the IQ scale but, gotta be around the 70 mark.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Indeed, sir.  I don’t understand it.

I smh when I read it.  C’mon Spinner, pony up for a proper tow vehicle.  An old truck would be much better.

We’ve all seen it...and done it.  But, if something goes wrong (like having to stop quickly) and you plow into traffic and hurt somebody with a tow vehicle that isn’t rated for your cargo, you will be held criminally liable.

This is senseless activity.  I don’t know where it ranks in the IQ scale but, gotta be around the 70 mark.

IMO is Darwin Award worthy..

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Typical.  Leftist that thinks they are more intelligent than everyone else.  :lol:  

Also shows they’ve completely lost touch with their base.  I guess when you just figure you can pander a bit or, shame and order them to vote your way....there’s no reason to pretend anymore.

I think we will see a record number of the Dem voting base voting for R this year.

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

IMO is Darwin Award worthy..

It’s why I used to sit out in the cove at boat ramps and people watch.  Astonishing.  I don’t have any time watching camper haulers but, I’d sure guess it’s retard central there too.  But, a minivan as a haul vehicle?  I hope it at least has four tiny disks on it.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Also shows they’ve completely lost touch with their base.  I guess when you just figure you can pander a bit or, shame and order them to vote your way....there’s no reason to pretend anymore.

I think we will see a record number of the Dem voting base voting for R this year.

No group looks down on American's more than liberal elitist.   And by elitist I'm not talking only about wealth.