Check your account email address ×

Average IQ in America.

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

IQ is actually a very artificial method at measuring intelligence. It basically taps into knowledge of know facts of an era. A more precise method is the measurement of crystallized intelligence and  fluid intelligence. Fluid intelligence is the ability to basically think on your feet. To reason and think in a flexible manner. Where crystallized intelligence is the recall of facts rooted in experiences. 

I agree.  

17 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Absolutely. There’s a great deal of misinformation about the difference between knowledge and IQ. The level of knowledge has been increasing at an exponential rate. Especially during the last 30 years. Yet IQ has remained a constant in humans. 

Well that makes sense. IQ is comprehension to the material/social knowledge rated against others comprehension of that material.

Having IQ remain similar shows that our society is gaining knowledge, not just a tier of it.

Neal

24 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No.  Not a smart reply at all.

Neal

You mean sacrificing goats to gods isn’t more enlightened than fundamental understanding of beneficial things like electricity or mathematics????

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You mean sacrificing goats to gods isn’t more enlightened than fundamental understanding of beneficial things like electricity or mathematics????

Wow islamophobe 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How quasi cryptic and utterly predictable

So boring

The spoon fed bullshit we’re fed is what’s boring. I’ll continue to rid myself of it as I go. But go ahead and cling to it if you wish. 

Funny, it doesn’t bother me others think differently, but it sure bothers some of you that people like me do. Maybe be honest once and ask yourself why that is. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bussman said:

The spoon fed bullshit we’re fed is what’s boring. I’ll continue to rid myself of it as I go. But go ahead and cling to it if you wish. 

Funny, it doesn’t bother me others think differently, but it sure bothers some of you that people like me do. Maybe be honest once and ask yourself why that is. 

I habe zero clue what you’re babbling about. I logged on and saw you triggered over some retarded shit that I pay zero attention to and you were mocking me. That’s all. You are everything you chastise 

It’s a sad vision of confusion 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, bussman said:

It doesn’t bother you, mockery....holy fuck your have zero self awareness about what you post.

58 minutes ago, bussman said:

Cast off those demons. :lol: