Check your account email address ×

Average IQ in America.

10 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

And it remains static while society floats. 

Neal

Absolutely. There’s a great deal of misinformation about the difference between knowledge and IQ. The level of knowledge has been increasing at an exponential rate. Especially during the last 30 years. Yet IQ has remained a constant in humans. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

Absolutely. There’s a great deal of misinformation about the difference between knowledge and IQ. The level of knowledge has been increasing at an exponential rate. Especially during the last 30 years. Yet IQ has remained a constant in humans. 

Well why would it increase , unless those with higher bred more, and lower bred less.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Dude I know used to tow a 37 ft boat with an s-10 blazer. Pulled fine, stopping was the scariest thing you ever saw.

Cracks me up, it "pulls it fine"...how does it stop it?? "Huh" I got a brake controller..what happens if the fuse blows, the brakes on the trailer rot out because of shitty tin foil backing plates, your wiring fails, or your rot box old ass pile of crap blows a a brakeline? "Huh" ..I can only imagine how fucked up the weight distribution with 4k slapped on the back, I'm surprised the front tires are even on the ground.. A little rain and it's got to be hydroplane central..lol

Last idiot I saw was in a new Jeep Cherokee, towing a travel trailer, dual axle, killed him and his wife, pushed him right through a tractor trailer..

I'd have to say spin obviously has zero clue on proper trailer towing and anyone who agrees he is fine and safe is a brain dead woodchuck..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Cracks me up, it "pulls it fine"...how does it stop it?? "Huh" I got a brake controller..what happens if the fuse blows, the brakes on the trailer rot out because of shitty tin foil backing plates, your wiring fails, or your rot box old ass pile of crap blows a a brakeline? "Huh" ..I can only imagine how fucked up the weight distribution with 4k slapped on the back, I'm surprised the front tires are even on the ground.. A little rain and it's got to be hydroplane central..lol

Last idiot I saw was in a new Jeep Cherokee, towing a travel trailer, dual axle, killed him and his wife, pushed him right through a tractor trailer..

I'd have to say spin obviously has zero clue on proper trailer towing and anyone who agrees he is fine and safe is a brain dead woodchuck..

Pretty much spot on. 

24 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Well why would it increase , unless those with higher bred more, and lower bred less.

IQ is actually a very artificial method at measuring intelligence. It basically taps into knowledge of know facts of an era. A more precise method is the measurement of crystallized intelligence and  fluid intelligence. Fluid intelligence is the ability to basically think on your feet. To reason and think in a flexible manner. Where crystallized intelligence is the recall of facts rooted in experiences. 

Edited by spin_dry

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh god. I had to stop laughing. I couldn’t go on. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Let's see a pic with her hooked up.. 

I know I'm right

The trailer has a hitch weight of 390 pounds with a weight distribution hitch and heavier rear springs. It sits completely level. I’m not concerned in the least. But please....carry on. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The trailer has a hitch weight of 390 pounds with a weight distribution hitch and heavier rear springs. It sits completely level. I’m not concerned in the least. But please....carry on. 

Let's see a pic with her hooked up then Mang???? 

Hey can you open your hatch with the Hitch insert in or does the 8" rise insert to try and keep it level interfere??:lmao:

I mean a mini van is fine to tow a clam shell, 5X10' landscape trailer, small boat, ect..

And I know there are complete idiots out there..it's just hard when you have to interact with someone you assumed had a bit of common Sense and they prove you wrong..

So carry on Spin, you're just the guy I look at and go wtf were you thinking, I hope everyone is ok..

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

There was more worthwhile knowledge 2000 years ago. But you can believe what you want also.