Check your account email address ×

2021 Ski Doos

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The aftermarket fully squeezing every hp it can reasonably get out of a 900t can barely get it to run with a stock winder. That’s no base for a Mach z to be built on unless it’s stronger rotating assembly and bigger turbo

Rotax probably have a dozen motor platforms it could use they have 300 HP PWC platforms :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Certain sled names should be reserved for the right sled.   If you are going to name something Mach it better be good.    Yamaha did the SRX name justice reintroducing it last year on the model they did.   Same with cat and the Thundercat.   

You realize the shitty cars that were called Mustang and Corvette :dunno:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Rotax probably have a dozen motor platforms it could use they have 300 HP PWC platforms :dunno:

but that motors like 1600 cc and isn't going in a sled.  they can pull 195 out of the 900 in the SxS but i doubt they will get much more out of it given warranty concerns.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

but that motors like 1600 cc and isn't going in a sled.  they can pull 195 out of the 900 in the SxS but i doubt they will get much more out of it given warranty concerns.  

They have others they could change the cylinders in zero time :guzzle:an 1100 like Tinker posted :)

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You realize the shitty cars that were called Mustang and Corvette :dunno:

Yes....I'm just stating what they should do not what they do.   Their were far worse Mustangs than Vette's. 

Polaris should let the Storm name be buried forever.   Sorry @XCR1250  :lol:  No doubt you could make them run.  :thumbsup:

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

I mean if we are really being wishful I'll take a 1000cc+ 2 stroke triple (3tec) with all the modern tech of the 850 on a slightly lowered widebody G4.  :fluffy:

Now that would be deserving of the Mach name. 

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Being released tonight at 9PM EST.

Leaks are a new Mach being released to compete with the Thundercat/Sidewinder.  I don't think we will see any changes to the two strokes other than more 850 turbo options.

Will we see a fix for their front end?  I think so.  Will the XRS finally get the same shock package as the race sled?  I doubt it.

Otherwise, BNG all the way around.

image.png.43c62d67cdffd9ef5c627b0c8ef5f4fd.png

The shocks from the race sled would be overkill. Out of 22 clicks of adjustment I've got my center shock 7 clicks from softest and my rear shock 5 clicks from softest, the fronts are 5 from softest with 3 clicks of rebound. It almost never bottoms. If I'm planning on really pounding some whoops I bump all the compression knobs 3 clicks stiffer, but once you're out of the whoops it's stiff as a board set like that. I'm 6'2" and weight 250lbs.

Also the "Mach Z" rumors are coming from an obviously fake photoshopped "teaser ad" that Ski-Doo didn't even post. It's bullshit.

55 minutes ago, Momorider said:

They have others they could change the cylinders in zero time :guzzle:an 1100 like Tinker posted :)

They have a 1200 4tec that can take 3x the power of the gay 900t in nearly 100% stock form

45 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The shocks from the race sled would be overkill. Out of 22 clicks of adjustment I've got my center shock 7 clicks from softest and my rear shock 5 clicks from softest, the fronts are 5 from softest with 3 clicks of rebound. It almost never bottoms. If I'm planning on really pounding some whoops I bump all the compression knobs 3 clicks stiffer, but once you're out of the whoops it's stiff as a board set like that. I'm 6'2" and weight 250lbs.

Also the "Mach Z" rumors are coming from an obviously fake photoshopped "teaser ad" that Ski-Doo didn't even post. It's bullshit.

Then don't buy the XRS package but don't dumb it down for the rest of us.

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They have a 1200 4tec that can take 3x the power of the gay 900t in nearly 100% stock form

What do you think that 1600 turbo bottom end could take with 1100 turbo snowmobile cylinders :dunno:

• Like 1

Just now, Momorider said:

What do you think that 1600 turbo bottom end could take with 1100 turbo snowmobile cylinders :dunno:

Do you just pull numbers out your butt?  Jesus you have zero clue zilch!!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Doesn’t have to be a lake racer. Just a nice trail sled with lots of power 

I'd wager that 90% don't use a 600 to its full capability let alone 800's and up. Short distance mashes but keeping it pinned for miles doubt it. I know, up in Maine and Quebec blah blah blah. Been there and done it. I did the lake race thing for years, loved it but it's died down biggly.

1 minute ago, J. Jackson said:

I'd wager that 90% don't use a 600 to its full capability let alone 800's and up. Short distance mashes but keeping it pinned for miles doubt it. I know, up in Maine and Quebec blah blah blah. Been there and done it. I did the lake race thing for years, loved it but it's died down biggly.

What in the fuck is there to even use on a 600....sweet fuck it’s a noise maker and that’s it.

18 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Why? The 1200 block and crank can take 6-700hp or more. What’s the point?

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Lake racing is so immaterial to the overall health of the sport.  Mountain sleds and crossovers are what matters.  

Yeah.....I don't see anything for the lake like the TCat or SRX.   

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why? The 1200 block and crank can take 6-700hp or more. What’s the point?

Better and more refined design Fuel efficiency plus big factory HP with warranty shit needs a 50% over design to be reliable for every day retards :guzzle:

Edited by Momorider

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yeah.....I don't see anything for the lake like the TCat or SRX.   

A slightly lower g4 wide body with the 1200 and 225hp would absolutely destroy an srx and be 10x the trail sled 

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Lake racing is so immaterial to the overall health of the sport.  Mountain sleds and crossovers are what matters.  

Yep. Lake racing is the mouth breathing knuckle dragging crew from the hoop n holler. Complete inbred retards...