Check your account email address ×

BREAKING: DOJ Prosecutor RESIGNS from Roger Stone case after sentencing controversy

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trumps fingerprints are all over this and it's irregular and wrong. Punishing his enemies and helping his supporters even in a criminal case. I know I'll get flamed but it seems Obama was ripped by the same people for daring to comment on a case and questioning the actions of the police. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trumps fingerprints are all over this and it's irregular and wrong. Punishing his enemies and helping his supporters even in a criminal case. I know I'll get flamed but it seems Obama was ripped by the same people for daring to comment on a case and questioning the actions of the police. 

:news:  

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dictators do this.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Look Jimmy^^^^^^^^

Just letting you know it’s time to rethink your opinion.

Why....MC is right in this case and I don't expect anybody else around here to say shit about it which is fine. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I missed something.   Did Melania call the prosecutor and tell them Roger was a good guy?  :lmao:

You miss  a lot of things. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trumps fingerprints?  His enemies are corrupt and its those fingerprints that are now being identified.  Your superior intellect never ceases to amaze.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

no point really. 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trumps fingerprints?  His enemies are corrupt and its those fingerprints that are now being identified.  Your superior intellect never ceases to amaze.  :lol: 

Your self proclaimed intellect is well defined and most here know how it works as it's quite simple. 

R=Good

D=Bad 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your self proclaimed intellect is well defined and most here know how it works as it's quite simple. 

R=Good

D=Bad 

:lol:   That's priceless from you.  

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/482655-doj-lawyers-resign-en-masse-over-roger-stone-sentencing

I love it...Trump denies intervening but  said he has the absolute right to do...says "he stays out of things":lol:

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Why is that...I voted for Trump and have been complimentary of some of his initiatives like second chances for felons, attacking the opioid problem, attempting to deal with China. This idea that you're supposed to support a party line no matter what is fucked.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why is that...I voted for Trump and have been complimentary of some of his initiatives like second chances for felons, attacking the opioid problem, attempting to deal with China.

And?   Lots on here are critical of Trump in ways yet it goes right over your head. 

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

R=Good

D=Bad 

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

And?   Lots on here are critical of Trump in ways yet it goes right over your head. 

Pay attention.

BTW that last post is comical. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pay attention.

:lol:  You're "I voted for Trump" defense cracks me up.   Its not that its not truthful its just like you think its a badge of honor that somehow puts you in the center.  :lol:  

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

R=Good

D=Bad 

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  You're "I voted for Trump" defense cracks me up.   Its not that its not truthful its just like you think its a badge of honor that somehow puts you in the center.  :lol:  

Are you drunk or something? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks