Check your account email address ×

BREAKING: DOJ Prosecutor RESIGNS from Roger Stone case after sentencing controversy

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

I get paid to push what EJ tells me to push?  I have access to over 60,000 individual investments, and no one tells me to push anything.  My marching orders are quite simple actually, and its all summed up in the definition of being a fiduciary.  Look it up and tell me how that reconciles with your baseless statement.  Swing and a miss.  Again.

You said there is a research team at EJ that does the heavy lifting just repeating it back to you and before you cry about any of this just remember that you denigrate what I do for a living all the time...fair is fair ya old twat! :lol:

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You said there is a research team at EJ that does the heavy lifting just repeating it back to you and before you cry about any of this just remember that you denigrate what I do for a living all the time...fair is fair ya old twat! :lol:

"Heavy lifting" was not the term I used, but fine.  The heavy lifting is what I do, acquiring and retaining clients, even during down cycles.  Look at it as having the tools of a NASCAR team in your garage at your disposal for working on your car.  :lol: 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I heard that Stones sentence was within the guidelines...Trump tweets and voila..Barr intervenes. 

BTW the judge doesn't have to follow the recommendation.

It wasn't within the guidelines and Trump tweeted after the DOJ slapped these dipshits down. Furthermore sending him to jail for lying to Congress is a joke. It's well documented that this happens all the time and no one goes to jail for it

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

"Heavy lifting" was not the term I used, but fine.  The heavy lifting is what I do, acquiring and retaining clients, even during down cycles.  Look at it as having the tools of a NASCAR team in your garage at your disposal for working on your car.  :lol: 

agreed that is the hardest part of the job.  

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not forgetting anything but we are talking about today...if the shit Obama, Hillary, ect....did was so egregious then why haven’t they been locked up like Trump and all the mouth breathers were chanting at all those rally’s? The fact remains Barr is doing the personal bidding of the President which none of  you seem to care about...remember the whole separation of powers thing...checks and balances....anything? 

Jimmy when you don't prosecute current or former crimes no matter the administration you just get more of the same over time.