Check your account email address ×

BREAKING: DOJ Prosecutor RESIGNS from Roger Stone case after sentencing controversy

jtssrx

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your self proclaimed intellect is well defined and most here know how it works as it's quite simple. 

R=Good

D=Bad 

You're the dipshit who probably actually thinks sending a guy away for 7-9 years on a process crime, resulting from the nothing burger Mueller investigation, is justice and not a fucking travesty, right?  All the shit that the caused that investigation in the first place was totally legit, and they weren't spying on Trumps campaign.  And those 4 prosecuters probably weren't Obama holdovers just putting the screws to him.  Never was a "self proclaimed" intellect, but compared to that, yeah :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You're the dipshit who probably actually thinks sending a guy away for 7-9 years on a process crime, resulting from the nothing burger Mueller investigation, is justice and not a fucking travesty, right?  All the shit that the caused that investigation in the first place was totally legit, and they weren't spying on Trumps campaign.  And those 4 prosecuters probably weren't Obama holdovers just putting the screws to him.  Never was a "self proclaimed" intellect, but compared to that, yeah :lol: 

He really doesn’t know what he’s blabbering about.  Just upset with TDS.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Fucking guy wakes up with an ass rash every morning and its his mission in life to share that misery with the world  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yep that's it Zdope....every criticism of Trump is because of TDS...youmso,fed the case Matlock...bravo!!!!!! :lol:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Fucking guy wakes up with an ass rash every morning and its his mission in life to share that misery with the world  :lol: 

You know, it’s you and a few others next door that have given him that rash.  I’d like to think I’ve helped in some small way also.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep that's it Zdope....every criticism of Trump is because of TDS...youmso,fed the case Matlock...bravo!!!!!! :lol:

Nonstop criticism and crying about Trump for no reason is literally the definition so....

You know, it’s you and a few others next door that have given him that rash.  I’d like to think I’ve helped in some small way also.  :lmao:

I could get along just fine with him if I wanted to.  After years of seeing his MO, I just decided I didn't want to any more.  :lol: 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

She is getting boot stomped in New Hampshire

Yeah losing to Buttigieg and Klobachar so close to home should make it clear to her its over.   She would have been Bernie's VP given he wins until the whole "a woman can't win" debacle.  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh look at you....damn dude loosen that pucker off his ass. Have some pride. 

Just now, Highmark said:

Yeah losing to Buttigieg and Klobachar so close to home should make it clear to her its over.   She would have been Bernie's VP given he wins until the whole "a woman can't win" debacle.  

it would be a huge relief to have her out.  She is the absolute worse of the bunch.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dude you are the top 3 anti-Trump posters on here.   Probably top 2 because the other contenders simply don't post as much as you.  

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I could get along just fine with him if I wanted to.  After years of seeing his MO, I just decided I didn't want to any more.  :lol: 

Good god get over yourself....WTF.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh look at you....damn dude loosen that pucker off his ass. Have some pride. 

Oh relax, Pouty.  It’s all going to be ok.  You’ll bounce back tomorrow morning, start a few more TDS threads and feel good as gold again....for a short time.

:lol:

Just now, Highmark said:

Dude you are the top 3 anti-Trump posters on here.   Probably top 2 because the other contenders simply don't post as much as you.  

So what....it's a breaking story...not my fault he provides much material.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

it would be a huge relief to have her out.  She is the absolute worse of the bunch.  

I honestly figured she would hang just a bit better.   Thought she would pull a strong 2nd in New Hampshire a while back.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh relax, Pouty.  It’s all going to be ok.  You’ll bounce back tomorrow morning, start a few more TDS threads and feel good as gold again....for a short time.

:lol:

Hey I'm fine but  you should bust open a bottle of Scope and get the taste of old man asshole out of your mouth. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what....it's a breaking story...not my fault he provides much material.

It’s your fault you run around with holding your bottom lip out looking for some libtwat hook material so you can run back here and try to upset Drifty.  :lmao:

• Like 1