Check your account email address ×

*NH PRIMARY THREAD*******

Rod

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The number of Weld voters was actually 12,993.

12,993 Trump voters got off their warm couch, went out and made a statement against Trump yesterday and voted for Weld. That’s more than Gabbard and Steyer got.

Trump is in big trouble.

Is this finally it?

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

12,993 Trump voters got off their warm couch, went out and made a statement against Trump yesterday and voted for Weld. That’s more than Gabbard and Steyer got.

Trump is in big trouble.

Or it could be left wing loons swapping sides to muddy the water.  Trump gets more than 12k at the rally in NH on a Monday in the rain 

So now you revert to posting franks meme’s as fact....lmao

i know many Trump voters who are not going to support him this time around. I don’t know any voters who didn’t support Trump in the last election who are going to vote for him this time.

Sorry Trumpetts he’s cooked.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

So now you revert to posting franks meme’s as fact....lmao

i know many Trump voters who are not going to support him this time around. I don’t know any voters who didn’t support Trump in the last election who are going to vote for him this time.

Sorry Trumpetts he’s cooked.

Explain what you meant by “ Big Trouble”. 

• Gold Member
45 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is in big trouble.

Trump had double the amount of voters vote for him in New Hampshire then Obama had when he ran his Primary in 2012 in New Hampshire.  Trump blew the record out of the water in the New Hampshire for an incumbent and the votes they recieved.

10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Trump had double the amount of voters vote for him in New Hampshire then Obama had when he ran his Primary in 2012 in New Hampshire.  Trump blew the record out of the water in the New Hampshire for an incumbent and the votes they recieved.

No no no. Trump is in Big Trouble according to the resident moron. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

No no no. Trump is in Big Trouble according to the resident moron. 

He can’t elaborate on it because nobody has broke down the talking point for him over on DU lol

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just circling back to see if stupid fucking pants shitter has answered the question yet.

Nope.  I’ll come back....I’m sure he’ll answer.

It could be awhile.  Might want to run up the NSST, have lunch in Grand Marais, and then check back.

17 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

It could be awhile.  Might want to run up the NSST, have lunch in Grand Marais, and then check back.

:lol: I ain’t riding that far.  

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Tell dementia boy he’s on ignore. He knows this.

Your plan is just supremo!  Yell out random idiotic statements then put everyone who questions them on “ignore”.  Therefore, seemingly saving you from looking like a complete clown that doesn’t know what he is talking about.

YEP!  BULLETPROOF!!!!!!!  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Which party?  The use different “methods” for tabulation.

LOL.  That way it makes everyone look like a "winner"  Political correctness at it's finest.  You don't want the candidates developing some type of psychological disorder.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ummm. You have him on ignore, he doesnt have you on ignore. He can read every stupid word you type. 

Your really are this dumb? He asked me a question WHAT I don’t know because he’s on ignore.....oh fuck nevermind