Check your account email address ×

Doo 850 turbo dyno lol poor doo

Rod

11 minutes ago, Doorider said:

When did a trail sled need to worry about a mountain sled that they said right from the start would make no extra power at sea level? 

Clearly the T cat has no worries 

38 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Doo basically built a turbo motor for the high country. It’ll absolutely demolish NA 850’s in the high country with same durability. Good plan. 

It was lame

56 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ya I no this is 850 class

It's mind boggling how stupid Gaped Anus is sometimes 

46 minutes ago, ACE said:

Clearly the T cat has no worries 

Until it's starts climbing and losing power, and the 850t Summit doesn't. 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it was brilliant,  bhent is wrong again.  not sure whats happening to the boy he was once so regarded

Why not just let it make 3lbs I’d boost as a baseline and compensate for altitude. That would have been groundbreaking

5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

It's mind boggling how stupid Gaped Anus is sometimes 

Until it's starts climbing and losing power, and the 850t Summit doesn't. 

But it starts with like 40 more hp ope 

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

18,000 plus on a mountain sled it better be around 200 hp plus for that amount of coin

Well considering it makes way more power at altitude than the other brands do stock, I'd say they have a winner.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Well considering it makes way more power at altitude than the other brands do stock, I'd say they have a winner.

Many mountain guys really don’t worry about warranty...  they don’t do high miles and most mountain sleds are fucked with within the first year destroying the warranty anways.

pretty easy to take a $10-12000 cat, doo, poo and add a $4000 turbo kit and have 200 hp at elevation. That would be my choice anyways if I was dropping 18k on a sled cause in the mountains if you have 175 hp you will find that it’s not enough....

aftermarket will come flocking to this 850 turbo though.  Tuners, turbo upgrades, intercoolers.  Prolly call them “stage packages”.

Oh and Bikeman is a garbage ripoff aftermarket shit hole. I was on the phone with a very respected tuner yesterday who is telling me he’s got a bone stock 850 Polaris they use it as a test mule at his track. He had two customers come over with stage two bikeman 850 Polaris set ups. They could only get him out of the hole but he would walk around them about 600 feet and leave them with the bone stock 850 Polaris