Check your account email address ×

Doo 850 turbo dyno lol poor doo

Rod

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

No use worrying about stuff that is out of your control. As far as I am concerned, they are all overpriced junk, with piss poor warranties, that expire while the sleds are sitting in a nice warm garage, for 85 % of the warranty period. Until all the manufacturers have the balls to give a decent warranty based on number of engine hours, and/or miles driven, they are screwing dumb new sled owners royally. When you see how many sledders they suck in during spring break with false promises and hype, it is a pretty good indication of the average sledder brain power.

Who are you a target customer for?

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 hours ago, ACE said:

Agreed. Ski doos driveline is crap 

20 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Looks like Bombardiers planes and trains divisions are having huge financial problems. Not much of a surprise, since the gov,t bailouts have ended.. Could the sled division be next ??????

Trolls are bad...Canadian Trolls are fucked in the head.

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wonder why no aftermarket company ever in the history of turbo sleds made a turbo normalized kit for a sled if it’s so awesome?????

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

wrong . 

Yah you are

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wonder why no aftermarket company ever in the history of turbo sleds made a turbo normalized kit for a sled if it’s so awesome?????

they don't have to warrenty the thing . having 160hp at 10k feet from a factory motor with a warrenty is a nice option for a guy who can't or has no ability to to fuck with tuining and constantly swapping reeds 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

they don't have to warrenty the thing . having 160hp at 10k feet from a factory motor with a warrenty is a nice option for a guy who can't or has no ability to to fuck with tuining and constantly swapping reeds 

You’re a fucking moron .....there are massive rental fleets of turbo sleds that require zero tuning or fucking with

you don’t know a fucking thing about sleds 

you have less than zero clue about turbo sleds

kill yourself warranty loving retard :lol:

you’re the perfect skidoo fanboi. 

BUT MUH WARRANTY AND MPG!!!!

Edited by f7ben

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re a fucking moron .....there are massive rental fleets of turbo sleds that require zero tuning or fucking with

you don’t know a fucking thing about sleds 

you have less than zero clue about turbo sleds

kill yourself warranty loving retard :lol:

you’re the perfect skidoo fanboi. 

BUT MUH WARRANTY AND MPG!!!!

yeah ok just slap it in plug in the box and hit the snow . 

lol yeah I am the idiot . plug and play I tell you. 

lol the rental fleets you know the massive ones like let's see Dan  and Chris have what 15 combined who else is renting a turbo . 

you are a fucking tool. talk about a know nothing blowhard with fucking toolkit level of self awareness 

do you even know any one with a turbo 2st ? ever ride one ? wrench on one of those just install and ride off in the the sunset models you speak of ?  

just stfu 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

lol the rental fleets you know the massive ones like let's see Dan  and Chris have what 15 combined who else is renting a turbo . 

you are a fucking tool. talk about a know nothing blowhard with fucking toolkit level of self awareness 

do you even know any one with a turbo 2st ? ever ride one ? wrench on one of those just install and ride off in the the sunset models you speak of ?  

just stfu 

MY BUDDIES 2014 POLARIS 800HO BLOWS UP ALL THE TIME!!!!!!

fucking idiot 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

just stfu

good luck with that.  Guy acts like he owns the fucking place.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

good luck with that.  Guy acts like he owns the fucking place.

I am the most entertaining and regarded member here , hence I am given latitude that milquetoast nobodies like yourself are not!!!!!

On 2/7/2020 at 8:14 AM, Highmark said:

The proof at a game changing sled is how quickly the others can follow suit.   When the Rev came out in 2003 it took the others half a decade or more to catch up.  

Yeah it’s crazy how far ski doo has fallen since then 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I am the most entertaining and regarded member here , hence I am given latitude that milquetoast nobodies like yourself are not!!!!!

You act like you were raised in a pen.  Reasonably intelligent yet a malevolent sociopath.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Maybe because aftermarket companies only have to warranty their product for a short time and not an entire engine?

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Maybe because aftermarket companies only have to warranty their product for a short time and not an entire engine?

Yeah even ski doo doesn’t trust their engines