Check your account email address ×

Trump says he will award Rush Limbaugh with Medal of Freedom

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh so being the guy who coined the term “mainstream media” hasn’t confronted and exposed the liberal bias for over 30 years, raised hundreds of millions for charity, pointed out the fraud of nafta, climate agreements, Etc., is a bag of shit. Your indoctrination is complete dude.  Be sure and pick up a sticker on the way out the door.  Some of you guys crack me up.  :lol: 

:lol: 

ClosePitifulBluetickcoonhound-max-1mb.gi

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

Promote discord and distrust in order to build his bank account. Nothing more. Claiming he's doing a public service while intentionally fracturing the nation for personal gain, well that's just :lol: 

Maybe now but in the 90s there was no other outlet for an opposing opinion. He was very good in the early days of just putting some light on the back room politics of Washington.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Maybe now but in the 90s there was no other outlet for an opposing opinion. He was very good in the early days of just putting some light on the back room politics of Washington.

That's correct.

One side ruled for 60 years..

How dare anyone come in and oppose them. They think they own the fucking country

From here on out they WILL get hammered daily and rightly so. Republican voice will not be shut out despite some trying to do just that.

Look at some of the assholes in here

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

No you’re just dumb.  That should’ve been clear when the boat fell off the trailer to you. :lol:  I didn’t say a thing about you being a liberal, just dumb.  You just repeated the standard Dem talking point about Rush that’s been repeated ad nauseumfor 30 years.  If you think the Democratic Party has brought anything positive to the American public for the last 10 years, I can’t help you. Yes there is a reason I shit on them all the time.  Because they suck and are far worse than Republicans.  Yes, the lesser of the evils.

I never said anything about the Dems bringing anything to the table you ignoramus! I merely pointed out that you think I am indoctrinated for calling out Rush, when in fact I call out both sides often. You? Not so much.  :news:

Lessor of two evils and you call me dumb?  :lol:

Sweet fuck man, your precious Republicans are the ying to the Dem yang.

14 minutes ago, frenchy said:

What was 'fraudulent about it'?

if you hated Nafta why are you in love with NAFTA Lite? 

I'd like to see this answered as well.  Funny no one said a word about nafta til trump started about it.  

Edited by Kev144

48 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You're so stupid you think criticizing Rush makes me a liberal. Fuck man, pull your head out of your ass, I regularly criticize the media, both political parties and the talking heads. You never have a bad word to say about your side, your side is always the good guy and never the bad guy.  And you think I'm the one whose indoctrinated?

:news:  

Woolies the smartest guy on the intrawebs just ask him.  

Edited by Angry ginger

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, Pete said:

That's correct.

One side ruled for 60 years..

How dare anyone come in and oppose them. They think they own the fucking country

From here on out they WILL get hammered daily and rightly so. Republican voice will not be shut out despite some trying to do just that.

Look at some of the assholes in here

How come you never explained the differences between NAFTA and the new historic best ever trade deal ever? 

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How come you never explained the differences between NAFTA and the new historic best ever trade deal ever? 

Because they didn't understand the deal then and don't now but what trump says is fact. 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

What was 'fraudulent about it'?

if you hated Nafta why are you in love with NAFTA Lite? 

It was supposed to open other countries  markets and create jobs, a win-win. Ross Perot had it correct, who I voted for by the way. It did immeasurable damage to the manufacturing base in this country, and contributed to the lowering of middle-class wages. It may have helped emergingMarkets but it didn’t do a damn thing for the middle class in this country except hurt them.  

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

I'd like to see this answered as well.  Funny no one said a word about nafta til trump started about it.  

Bullshit. Perot, Limbaugh and others have pointed out the failings of the agreement for years.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It was supposed to open other countries  markets and create jobs, a win-win. Ross Perot had it correct, who I voted for by the way. It did immeasurable damage to the manufacturing base in this country, and contributed to the lowering of middle-class wages. It may have helped emergingMarkets but it didn’t do a damn thing for the middle class in this country except hurt them.  

Bullshit. Perot, Limbaugh and others have pointed out the failings of the agreement for years.

I'm sorry I haven't paid much attention but I've never seen you or anyone on these forums say anything about it until trump did.  I could be wrong as I don't look at every thread :bc: 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Do you think Limbaugh is worthy of the medal? 

No, but I also don’t care. 

My opinion is pretty much every award is just a sign of affirmation that you did a good job playing in a certain system. That includes military medals or even something like a high school diploma. “Yay, you did a great job at what we told you to do”. Nobel prizes, Oscars, all of it is meaningless to me now, fuck these people. I don’t I have to recognize any of it if I don’t want to. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

No, but I also don’t care. 

My opinion is pretty much every award is just a sign of affirmation that you did a good job playing in a certain system. That includes military medals or even something like a high school diploma. “Yay, you did a great job at what we told you to do”. Nobel prizes, Oscars, all of it is meaningless to me now, fuck these people. I don’t I have to recognize any of it if I don’t want to. 

Good god man , you typed all that without even the slightest inkling of being critical towards Trump

Woolie must have a magic fucking pussy

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Good god man , you typed all that without even the slightest inkling of being critical towards Trump

Woolie must have a magic fucking pussy

Weak as fuck post. 

If you want to get all emotional over meaningless medals then go ahead and be just like the Trumpers. I’ll pass. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

Weak as fuck post. 

If you want to get all emotional over meaningless medals then go ahead and be just like the Trumpers. I’ll pass. 

Calling it what it is and calling Limbaugh what he was isnt being emotional.

Avoiding criticism of Trump here while acknowledging what Limbaugh is and was is called being a hack

Edited by f7ben

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Calling it what it is and calling Limbaugh what he was isnt being emotional.

Avoiding criticism of Trump here while acknowledging what Limbaugh is and was is called being a hack

buss is emotionally dishonest!!!