Check your account email address ×

Trump says he will award Rush Limbaugh with Medal of Freedom

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Calling it what it is and calling Limbaugh what he was isnt being emotional.

Avoiding criticism of Trump here while acknowledging what Limbaugh is and was is called being a hack

You’ve done a very poor job this time assigning me a fake position. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Calling it what it is and calling Limbaugh what he was isnt being emotional.

Avoiding criticism of Trump here while acknowledging what Limbaugh is and was is called being a hack

You haven’t even acknowledged Limbaugh’s contribution to conservatism, so there isn’t much point in trying to have a normal conversation with that.  Derp that mother fucker. :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You haven’t even acknowledged Limbaugh’s contribution to conservatism, so there isn’t much point in trying to have a normal conversation with that.  Derp that mother fucker. :lol: 

Look man.....aside from being a child predator and pill junkie the man was a partisan piece of filth

there isn’t one positive that came out of his existence

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Look man.....aside from being a child predator and pill junkie the man was a partisan piece of filth

there isn’t one positive that came out of his existence

We’re done here.  You would find fault with mother Theresa because you didn’t like her scarf.  :lol:  What’s it like to have such high standards from that lofty perch of yours?

• Haha 3

Just now, DriftBusta said:

We’re done here.  You would find fault with mother Theresa because you didn’t like her scarf.  :lol:  What’s it like to have such high standards from that lofty perch of yours?

I would love to do what Rush did for that kind of money....the radio stuff , not the kiddie banging

id at least have enough respect to decline any Medal of Honor being being bestowed on me for obviously negative impacts my career had on society

Just now, f7ben said:

I would love to do what Rush did for that kind of money....the radio stuff , not the kiddie banging

id at least have enough respect to decline any Medal of Honor being being bestowed on me for obviously negative impacts my career had on society

Yeah. But nobody cares what you think. Nobody. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Amazing how much Rush effects your guys lives..I could give two shits one way or another..I mean 5 pages really?? 

JT started 10 threads about the SOTU....you say anything to him?  

What can be  discussed here? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not to mention dopy Pete frothing at the mouth ready to pull trumps pud at a moments notice. I kind of feel sad for him and his situation 

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Amazing how much Rush effects your guys lives..I could give two shits one way or another..I mean 5 pages really?? 

Dude...there was a dozen threads about Nancy Pelosis dress

faggot ass derpers like Dopo and JT spam the forum with triggered retardation and you choose this thread to make this comment???

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just getting online for the evening, this first thread I read..:bc:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

faggot ass derpers like Dopo and JT spam the forum with triggered retardation and you choose this thread to make this comment???

This really made me laugh out loud   Lib or repub who is thinking about dresses on old ladies :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Not to mention dopy Pete frothing at the mouth ready to pull trumps pud at a moments notice. I kind of feel sad for him and his situation 

So do I but he at least this way he gets a lot pats on the head for being a good Trumper. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Holy fuck, Rush got everyone up in arms tonight, lol.. again, I just got home 20min ago, got my chores done and sat down and turned on FS,..this thread was a "hit topic" and right at the top..

Sound reasonable?? Normal??

Wtf..

• Haha 1