Check your account email address ×

Trump says he will award Rush Limbaugh with Medal of Freedom

Trump. : “Nobody respects the military more than me”

Also Trump:

Limbaugh’s draft status arose during a 1992 appearance at the 92nd Street YM-YWHA in Manhattan. ABC newsman Jeff Greenfield, acting as moderator …posed to Limbaugh a written question from the audience about whether he had ever served in the military.

In response, Limbaugh chose his words slowly and cautiously. He seemed to be saying that he had not known ahead of time that whatever physical condition he had in 1970 would free him from draft consideration.

“I had student deferments in college and, upon taking a physical, was discovered to have a physical — uh, by virtue of what the military says, I didn’t even know it existed — a physical deferment and then the lottery system came along, when they chose your lot by birthdate, and mine was high. And I did not want to go — just as Governor Clinton didn’t.”2

2C57A686-B9DA-4311-9C94-337B95F54371.jpeg

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Also Trump:

Limbaugh’s draft status arose during a 1992 appearance at the 92nd Street YM-YWHA in Manhattan. ABC newsman Jeff Greenfield, acting as moderator …posed to Limbaugh a written question from the audience about whether he had ever served in the military.

In response, Limbaugh chose his words slowly and cautiously. He seemed to be saying that he had not known ahead of time that whatever physical condition he had in 1970 would free him from draft consideration.

“I had student deferments in college and, upon taking a physical, was discovered to have a physical — uh, by virtue of what the military says, I didn’t even know it existed — a physical deferment and then the lottery system came along, when they chose your lot by birthdate, and mine was high. And I did not want to go — just as Governor Clinton didn’t.”2

6D43036D-B540-4C91-A579-C33FA8564C36.gif

• Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, spin_dry said:

That’s because he is racist. :lol: 

I'll take the word of the black guy who works with him every day over you.  

Funny guys like Trump and Limbaugh never have anyone around them accuse them of being racists.   Its only the likes of you that take anything they say as racist no matter what they actually do or say. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 3

20 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Trump trolling is the best!!!!  :lol:

Who cares about this shit?  Obama handed out a hundred of these fucking things.  Some more deserving than Rush (OR BIDEN!!!) and many less deserving.

Awards mean nothing anymore.  Obama got the Nobel for....ZERO.  Also, the EU got one too!  Come on!  And Gore?  :lol:

AWARDS FOR EVERYONE!  Horay!!!

obama-awards.jpg_cf.jpg.ff0d4ba424424cc19ea246614388fe7c.jpg

:news:

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

6D43036D-B540-4C91-A579-C33FA8564C36.gif

:lmao: :lol:

54 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'll take the word of the black guy who works with him every day over you.  

Funny guys like Trump and Limbaugh never have anyone around them accuse them of being racists.   Its only the likes of you that take anything they say as racist no matter what they actually do or say. 

Payrolls can make people say some interesting things. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Also Trump:

Go snort some more polystyrene. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Payrolls can make people say some interesting things. 

Well that wasn't predictable.  :lol:  

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Also Trump:

This is a rare good post by you. The Tuskegee Airman has done leaps and bounds more than Rush Limbaugh to advance the cause of freedom and democracy. Mr. McGee is far more deserving of the Presidential Medal of Freedom than anyone in attendance.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

This is a rare good post by you. The Tuskegee Airman has done leaps and bounds more than Rush Limbaugh to advance the cause of freedom and democracy. Mr. McGee is far more deserving of the Presidential Medal of Freedom than anyone in attendance.

The airman never referred to the first black president as a halfrican. That’s important when choosing a medal recipient. 

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The airman never referred to the first black president as a halfrican. That’s important when choosing a medal recipient. 

How do you know?  It’s my strong bet that he at least one time called Obama a “nigger”.  

10 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Thank you. I agree. 

10 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Fixed for accuracy :bc:

Tell that to the immigrants that cover your lazy stupid ass while you spend all day posting here. You stupid lazy cunt. 

Edited by revkevsdi