Check your account email address ×

superbowl eats

Wife flies out Friday so, I'll probably just slop together something for the Pens/Caps game.  Then gonna go spin the track a bit.  Bud's having his usual SB throwdown.  Unlikley I'll attend though. 

Gonna be kickin' it in the no-drama, quasi bachelor pad!

Image result for feet up cigar gif"

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Kivalo said:

Never had smoked wings, sound pretty good.  :bc:

They are.   Schwan's sells a dry rub version that I do on it and they turn out great.  

• Gold Member
Just now, Highmark said:

They are.   Schwan's sells a dry rub version that I do on it and they turn out great.  

I usually slow cook for 2hrs and then dry rub and bake to crisp them up. Works pretty good.  :bc:

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

All I can see of my smoker is the stack!  Smoked wings sure sound good as hell though.

12 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

They are amazing. We get them from the local BBQ place. There will be a line of people picking up wings on Sunday. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Anler said:

They are amazing. We get them from the local BBQ place. There will be a line of people picking up wings on Sunday. 

Yeah good plan is calculate what you think you need then x's it by 3 or 4.   At least then you have some left over as they heat up really good.  

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Al's beef, faggot! The good stuff!

I don’t have FU money like you, Al’s is out of my price range. I smoke my own wings, it’s so easy,even a fat dope like you could figure it out?:bigfinger:

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I don’t have FU money like you, Al’s is out of my price range. I smoke my own wings, it’s so easy,even a fat dope like you could figure it out?:bigfinger:

Im too lazy for that and i have FU money! :lol2:

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Swipe the company credit card and expense the whole thing,is more like it. I’m glad Buss and I refuse to work for you. Fucking Joo.:lol:

Haha I only spend money for stuff with my friends :bigfinger:

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

It took me a while to come up with the right procedures but I can tell you this very honestly, if you grabbed your favorite wings from your favorite place on your best day, and I threw you one of my applewood smoked drummies,  you’d toss your shit in the trash.

Seriously, Absolutely amazing!

• Gold Member
38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It took me a while to come up with the right procedures but I can tell you this very honestly, if you grabbed your favorite wings from your favorite place on your best day, and I threw you one of my applewood smoked drummies,  you’d toss your shit in the trash.

Seriously, Absolutely amazing!

I've had plenty of other meats smoked before, smoked wild turkey being my favorite, but all were damn good eating!