Check your account email address ×

Simple question

Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

this

Not sure I would call being re-elected and going thru what he does as "personal gain."

I really don't see him being able to capitalize his Presidency into millions like Obama and Clinton have.   Reality is running and being elected cost him millions.

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not sure I would call being re-elected and going thru what he does as "personal gain."

I really don't see him being able to capitalize his Presidency into millions like Obama and Clinton have.   Reality is running and being elected cost him millions.

personal political gain, i.e. getting re-elected, or strengthening his position to do so.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Is it just America who's shit the bed with their entire political system or, do you feel Canada is the same?  The world?

While ours is fucked up its still better than many places.   Not saying Canada but look at the shit going on in Israel and the UK not to mention places like Russia.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Is it just America who's shit the bed with their entire political system or, do you feel Canada is the same?  The world?

My thoughts on Trump aside at least in the US you've turned a corner and rejected liberal elitism. We are still electing the shining example of that :flush: 

Just now, Highmark said:

While ours is fucked up its still better than many places.   Not saying Canada but look at the shit going on in Israel and the UK not to mention places like Russia.  

True.  I actually see what is going on now in the UK as a stern warning of where we were headed....and where the Dems want to push us.  That Brexit scenario is real telling on just exactly how strong the Brits let the "world order" authority stake a claim to their country.  Pretty scary shit.

Just now, frenchy said:

My thoughts on Trump aside at least in the US you've turned a corner and rejected liberal elitism. We are still electing the shining example of that :flush: 

I feel the same on the bold, although you can tell the liberal elitism/fascism is not going down without an absolutely absurd fight.  They want 4 more years of Trump is the only thing I can think at this point.  I just smh sometimes...while laughing.

We re-elected Obama so, there is hope for you.  But five more years of Troody?  Jesus.  From what I've now come to understand though, his victory was a lot weaker than the liberals wanted.  It shows a turn.  That's a good thing.

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

This election will be the real indication if we've fully rejected it.  

So is this "question" supposed to be an honest verdict based on the charges filed? Or is it based on emotions of those who like or dislike Trump and dont care about the facts? :lol: 

Just now, Anler said:

And now you do it. Fucking liberals :lol: 

ummm...not exactly.  What happened at the end of Obama's term with Hillary was so unbelievable criminal, it's just mind blowing.  A complete and corrupt breakdown of the DOJ, FBI and all of the intel agencies leading straight to the top.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

ummm...not exactly.  What happened at the end of Obama's term with Hillary was so unbelievable criminal, it's just mind blowing.  A complete and corrupt breakdown of the DOJ, FBI and all of the intel agencies leading straight to the top.

Its all criminal. Every single president in my life is guilty of crimes and every congressman/senator is complicit. Have any been charged? Same with insider trading, tax evasion, campaign finance violations, ethics violations, etc... I dont even care anymore thats why I vote for the 3rd party who has no chance at winning. People like to get caught up in the emotion of candidates and "issues" but it really makes zero difference and has no impact on me. 

Funny part about the law enforcement is some of us have been calling them cock suckers forever and got ridiculed and attacked. Now that it has hurt their butthole its a "complete corrupt breakdown!" Nigga pleeze :lol:  

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

Its all criminal. Every single president in my life is guilty of crimes and every congressman/senator is complicit. Have any been charged? Same with insider trading, tax evasion, campaign finance violations, ethics violations, etc... I dont even care anymore thats why I vote for the 3rd party who has no chance at winning. People like to get caught up in the emotion of candidates and "issues" but it really makes zero difference and has no impact on me. 

Funny part about the law enforcement is some of us have been calling them cock suckers forever and got ridiculed and attacked. Now that it has hurt their butthole its a "complete corrupt breakdown!" Nigga pleeze :lol:  

Yes, we've all heard it before, "Everything is bad and everybody is corrupt and a liar and stupid...BUT ME AND PEOPLE LIKE ME!!!!!"  :lmao: 

However, I don't completely disagree with the first part of your post.  It's clear there are two sets of laws and apparently, two different constitutions.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, we've all heard it before, "Everything is bad and everybody is corrupt and a liar and stupid...BUT ME AND PEOPLE LIKE ME!!!!!"  :lmao: 

However, I don't completely disagree with the first part of your post.  It's clear there are two sets of laws and apparently, two different constitutions.

George gives a nice explanation. :lmao:

31 minutes ago, Anler said:

So is this "question" supposed to be an honest verdict based on the charges filed? Or is it based on emotions of those who like or dislike Trump and dont care about the facts? :lol: 

That's TDS bro.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's TDS bro.

Both ways. What if Trump is in fact guilty? We are a nation of laws remember? Your personal opinion doesnt really matter. 

I am not going to pick either way because I really havent look at it close enough, but i think all of these guys have some exposure in this shit and it just boggles my mind that they took it this far knowing that their own liability could be exposed. 

Personally i think the Ukraine foreign aid is how all foreign aid is used. Its a way for politicians to embezzle tax payer money to friends and relatives just like Hunter Biden was doing. Family members on the board of directors on a state owned company who will ultimately receive part of the money. Same with corporate subsidies. Look at how many spouses of congress people sit of the board of directors of various US corps. Its all a giant grift. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Liberals here all called this type of stuff “just politics” in the past though.  

6B18DEBE-3295-4FA8-A6D8-7BE69C0406A3.jpeg

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hillary sure likes her some skinny black dick!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Not guilty on both charges:

Bribery: President Zelensky HIMSELF said there was no bribery!!! You have to have a victim, to have the crime. There was no victim.

Trump gave him the money, in the allotted time frame. Trump also had the right to seek investigation of the Bidens, who were suspected of international corruption, that's the president's job...………….to protect the country.  The mistake was not letting someone else do it. 

Contempt of Congress: There is no such crime as CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS. No rational person would have cooperated with Congress if they were in Trump's shoes. 

I believe he will be acquitted on both charges. 

The whole impeachment charade was designed to try and get Trump removed from the next election. All political commentators agree that if Trump gets in for another FOUR YEARS, that the country will be changed for many years. He will probably get to appoint another Supreme Court Justice, if Ruth B. Ginzsburg passes away. This will create a CONSERVATIVE SUPREME COURT for about 30 years!!!

The dems know what they are doing. They will not give up, they will do anything and everything to get Trump. Roe V Wade could be in the mix.